diy solar

diy solar

[SOLD] Used QCell 425W Panels for sale New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrschk

Solar Enthusiast
I have 24 Qcell 425watt panels for sale and also a ground mount rack to fit them (will have to be disassembled to haul). I have data from my inverter showing that the panels have reached 10,500 watts at peak times of day. In great condition. I'm moving and installation was not permitted, so I have to remove it before I can sell my house.

Attachments

• 20221224_071724.jpg
    20221224_071724.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 22
I have 24 Qcell 425watt panels for sale and also a ground mount rack to fit them (will have to be disassembled to haul). I have data from my inverter showing that the panels have reached 10,500 watts at peak times of day. In great condition. I'm moving and installation was not permitted, so I have to remove it before I can sell my house.
Price indication?
You are keeping the inverter?

Price indication?
You are keeping the inverter?
No, I'm not keeping any of it. I'm moving and I was never able to get it installed to code, so I need to remove it all before I can put it on the market to sell. I have 40kwh of lithium batteries for sale too.
I want $3k for the panels. the rack is $2k, but would have to be disassembled and pulled out of the ground.

No, I'm not keeping any of it. I'm moving and I was never able to get it installed to code, so I need to remove it all before I can put it on the market to sell. I have 40kwh of lithium batteries for sale too.
I want $3k for the panels. the rack is $2k, but would have to be disassembled and pulled out of the ground.
he's essentially asking if you have the inverter for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back