Search results

  1. E

    decent LED lights

    This person has lights that perform well with my LVX6048. All other lights that I have tested have flickered with my 2 LVX units. Here is the seller minus the live link as sometimes that is not allowed. Change x to t. hxxps://www.ebay.com/itm/173333739829 This light is an old-style light that...
  2. E

    Damage to Panels?

    While perusing Clipping articles I found this- "Here, it helps to think in terms of thermodynamics. Modules are only about 20% efficient at converting sunlight into energy—and the rest, 80%, is largely dissipated as heat. So, say an inverter is clipping 25% of the array’s production . Then in...
Top