diy solar

diy solar

?

All about supply and demand. The pimps have to pay exorbant shipping rates for bulk, but quality is air freight! Those costs are passed right on to you. :p

Sadly, back to the OP, there is a significant paywall involved when trying to do solar AND get reliable components. It has gotten MUCH better in the last few years as we've gained a 3rd option in a lot of ways. Back when I first bought my camp the options were Harbor Freight's Fisher Price My First Solar for the low end and MidNite, Victron for the high end, and nothing in the middle. At least now we have options that are "Good Enough" like Growatt, EPEver, HQST, etc.

Sometimes you just HAVE to go cheap because it's Cheap OK Stuff or Nothing At All. Steak and Beef Ramen and all.

I do zoom conference's , but there's a lot of yelling, language and tough love involved.

I think its probably worth mentioning that a hooker is usually cheaper than a girl friend or a wife.

Always depends on the quality.
Man, sometimes I do stupid stuff without thinking first.... I typed in "ugly hooker" into google images..

I'm going to have nightmares tonight.. You just can't un-see some things.

A few months ago my wife and I were joking about meth addicts and I was googling images.. then my 8 year old daughter walked in, looked at my screen and asked "Are those real people?" to which I replied "Yup, those are real people.. that's what drugs can do to a person".. She replied "You said zombies weren't real!"

Back