diy solar

diy solar

10/19/20 -- Best Price??

I saw this !

Yeah I saw the same thing too .. i went back and look up some of the searches and it seems to be a couple hundred less and ppl have had no complaint .. I asked Alex for a quote for 16 and 32 of them ... apparently they also ship real fast ... I just had to go to CitiBank to get some money back from one company that has said its "on the way" for 45 days and the tracking number still shows its in the motherland ...

What about the group buy by Michael B Caro: 280Ah cells

On page 14 of the thread, he shows 16 280 Ah cells with screws and bars for ~$1650 shipped.

$300 for 4 cells from the Basen link above seems really good, as well.
Jurgen

I expect most vendors are out of EVE cells by now, the Lishen and ETC cells are cheaper.

32? Nice order.
I just ordered my first 4 280Ah cells from Amy at Luyuan. Got double bus bars after mentioning this forum :D

Last edited:
So far so good - I mean - they all seemed to come from the same batch - voltages were damn close -- and they pretty much all were close enought to 280aH to call it a day ... other than that they look like the other 1 BIL thats out there ...
OK, so you did get the 280aH cells. Your post above said 32 200ah plus bussbars. I have decided to follow your recommendation and build my own 24V 200+ah battery, so keeping track of what you are doing.

Back