diy solar

diy solar

1000 Watt Turbine with 3 or 4 server rack lithium batteries

Steveiop

I would like to build 48V hydro system
My daily wattage estimate came to 35kwh - this seems higher than most people's estimates. I'm not sure why but we would be running everything from this system.
Assuming that the micro hydro generator produces 1000 watts x 24 hours, 24kwh per day. I want to start small with hydro only then extend the system to add Solar later.
Can I connect 3 or 4 server rack LiFePO4 batteries with one Growatt All in One system?
What do I need to add for Solar (besides panels)?
48V Growatt All in One https://www.amazon.com/Growatt-Inverter-Charger-Controller-Lead-Acid/dp/B094PYBD35

If you have the water flowing through your property, then that is a fantastic way to generate power.. Water is absolutely amazing when it comes to making lots of energy.

That said, I would STRONGLY recommend you stick to a well known quality manufacturer.. or build your own.. That $360 Chinese POS will probably not generate $360 worth of electricity before it breaks.

Search out Pel-tech turbine in western washingtom, they make some great kits and individual parts including cast bronze pelton wheels and nozzles. Been quite a few years but I have seen some of the home built turbines in western washington using Pel-Tech wheels...some in the 20 kw. range

Back