diy solar

diy solar

12 volt Fuse box

yanbre

Does 12VDC fuse panel with LED blown fuse indicators generate low voltage with fuses removed. Yesterday night before going the bed in my cabin i took off the fuse to close my light ( my switchs are not install yet ). My bulb still had a little current but very weak. I checked with my multimeter and the bulb terminal generated 11 volts ???

Does it look like this?
I had one and I snipped the leds out of the circuit.
I'm not telling you to do that but that is what I did.

Does 12VDC fuse panel with LED blown fuse indicators generate low voltage with fuses removed. Yesterday night before going the bed in my cabin i took off the fuse to close my light ( my switchs are not install yet ). My bulb still had a little current but very weak. I checked with my multimeter and the bulb terminal generated 11 volts ???
So if I understand correctly to prevent my fuse box from generating 11 volts I must put all the fuse in place?

Those little leds are only there to let you see if a fuse is blown. They aren’t critically needed. I would suggest you install a switch to shut your light down instead of pulling a fuse. ?

Those little leds are only there to let you see if a fuse is blown. They aren’t critically needed. I would suggest you install a switch to shut your light down instead of pulling a fuse. ?
Yes ? it was my first night wit my solar system install, i dint install the switch yet

Back