diy solar

diy solar

120Ah LiFePO4 cells for sale

Matt-M

I ordered these through AliExpress for an RV install. Good company that sells new, grade A cells, but they are a bit logistics challenged. Ordered in late September, just got them now in nearly February. Somewhere during that time, I wanted to move forward and ordered cells from a different supplier who got them to me in just a few weeks. So now that these have finally arrived, I don't need them.

Specs:
Shell Material:Aluminium
Rated capacity:120Ah
Minimum capacity:120Ah
Internal impedance:0.3mΩ
Nominal voltage:3.2V
Dimensions(L*W*H):174*48*170mm
Weight:2.85±0.10kg
Recommend Constant Current:120A(1C)
Cut-off-Discharge Voltage:2.5V
Charge Voltage:3.65V
Standard Discharge Current: 120A
Maximum Pulse Discharging Current:360A
Max Continuous Discharge Current:120A(1C)
Cycle life (80%DOD):6000 cycles
Charging Temperature:0~45°C
Discharging Temperature:-20~50

I have 24 of them available, with copper bus bars, bolts and washers. You can avoid any uncertainly about the quality of batteries you will get, plus the shipping cost and (really long) shipping time from China.

$70 per cell and they will ship from New Hampshire.

IMG_0156.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

I ordered these through AliExpress for an RV install. Good company that sells new, grade A cells, but they are a bit logistics challenged. Ordered in late September, just got them now in nearly February. Somewhere during that time, I wanted to move forward and ordered cells from a different supplier who got them to me in just a few weeks. So now that these have finally arrived, I don't need them.

Specs:
Shell Material:Aluminium
Rated capacity:120Ah
Minimum capacity:120Ah
Internal impedance:0.3mΩ
Nominal voltage:3.2V
Dimensions(L*W*H):174*48*170mm
Weight:2.85±0.10kg
Recommend Constant Current:120A(1C)
Cut-off-Discharge Voltage:2.5V
Standard Discharge Current: 120A
Maximum Pulse Discharging Current:360A
Max Continuous Discharge Current:120A(1C)
Cycle life (80%DOD):6000 cycles
Charging Temperature:0~45°C
Discharging Temperature:-20~50

I have 24 of them available, with copper bus bars, bolts and washers. You can avoid any uncertainly about the quality of batteries you will get, plus the shipping cost and (really long) shipping time from China.

$70 per cell and they will ship from New Hampshire.

View attachment 35383

View attachment 35384

View attachment 35385

View attachment 35386
I bet @AussieInSeattle would be interested

Yes, I will sell them in any quantity - don't need to sell all 24 together.

No, shipping not included. I priced out a couple options for people who DM'd me. Looks like USPS is the best rate. If you include a zip code and how many you want, I can calculate shipping.

For reference, a box of 8 cells is just under 53 lbs, and USPS halfway across the country is about $90.

For anyone in the New England region, I can likely meet you halfway (once all this snow is plowed) and save you all shipping costs. I live about 40 miles north of Boston.

Matt,

I know what you are thinking: You are thinking that after your last sale, you will still have two cells left. Yes?

Doug

Nor sure. If I have a couple left over, I will find a use. :)

If you direct message me your zip code, I will get an estimate. Pretty sure I can fit two cells into a flat rate priority mail box, just not sure they will allow Lithium cells to be shipped that way. Otherwise UPS might be cheapest.

Just checked. US Postal service limit is 100Wh or 5 lbs per package. UPS ground will be fine.

FYI - 2 Sold, 22 Available.

Of those 22, 20 are in perfect, new condition. The other 2 are OK, but have some marks on the terminals since I accidentally arc'd them for a fraction of a second while checking how they would fit in a box for shipping! I will hold on to those two and only sell them if someone wants all I have left.

IMG_0175.jpeg

I purchased Qty 16 135AH batteries and have ben waiting 2 months. Supposed ship date has come an gone a week ago and guess what? .... they dont answer emails anymore so I had to engage Paypal and ebay to figure it out or get me a refund. UGH!!!! I am batting 500 with buying from China. Can you email me a price for 16 shipped to 33064? Thanks!

Sounds familiar. I ordered in late Sept. Filed dispute when they didn't ship and couldn't give me a tracking number, then they appeared on my doorstep in Feb.

I will figure out the price for 16 and DM you.

and everyone is blaming Covid for delays....hoping I didnt get scammed here but will see what is available in country and if the others show up...more power for the RV.

Matt,

I got your two cells from UPS today. 2 days. Impressive! They arrived undamaged, fully charged with identical voltages. Good you packed them in foam. Looks like the box got thrown around a bit. Thanks

Doug

Back