$122.5/pc for EVE 280ah grade A+ quality and CATL 310AH before 22th,August in the USA warehouse

Bud Martin

Solar Addict
thanks brother,you told the truth,we have a container which hold in custom more than 1 month and didn't released,that's really drive us crazy.
Here is another post about the delay at custom, post #591, 592:

Season

https://eelbattery.en.alibaba.com
Ohh so now its 23 total, you were telling me its 23/cell so the shiping was $92.00 based on the $150.00/piece price.
so you think we are free to send shipment to US warehouse?don't need to pay any shipping cost to forwarder?and warehousing fee,order processing cost???you think it too simple,$23 is the frieight which send 1box(including 4/pcs cells)out from 91730 to the west of US.

Alkaline

Solar Enthusiast
I think you should stop your lying, here is what you said on chat

The cells in the US are $122 + $23 shipping / cell

Which by your own math would mean 4x 123 = $492.00 for the cells, and $92.00 in shipping meaning if anyone wanted to buy them from your "non existent" US warehouse, they would be $584.00. Not a bad price if it actually was available, but we all no its not.

Then you have a person wanting to pick it up locally and you respond, well you will only save $23.00 so the total would be $561.00

If you have local cells available for pick up, we would they be paying $69.00 in shipping fees?

So either 2 thing are happening, Your claim of $122.5 Grade A in usa is complete GARBAGE, or you are going to Charge a surcharge of $23.00 / cell plus an additional shipping to the receipent.

By that math it would be $584.00 + shipping to you, in which case it would be closer to $650-$700.00 shipped from your US warehouse, which is almost the same as many sellers are on Alibaba/aliexpress.

But lets not forget, you don't' have any available in the US right now so I really find your whole special skeptical. So if anyone wanted to even buy these cells you will tell them to buy from your CHINA warehouse, which fits the narrative perfectly. Hook them in with a promise of US warehouse, only to bamboozle them in the end and tell them you'll send them cells from China.

Season

I think you should stop your lying, here is what you said on chat

The cells in the US are $122 + $23 shipping / cell

Which by your own math would mean 4x 123 = $492.00 for the cells, and $92.00 in shipping meaning if anyone wanted to buy them from your "non existent" US warehouse, they would be $584.00. Not a bad price if it actually was available, but we all no its not.

Then you have a person wanting to pick it up locally and you respond, well you will only save $23.00 so the total would be $561.00

If you have local cells available for pick up, we would they be paying $69.00 in shipping fees?

So either 2 thing are happening, Your claim of $122.5 Grade A in usa is complete GARBAGE, or you are going to Charge a surcharge of $23.00 / cell plus an additional shipping to the receipent.

By that math it would be $584.00 + shipping to you, in which case it would be closer to $650-$700.00 shipped from your US warehouse, which is almost the same as many sellers are on Alibaba/aliexpress.

But lets not forget, you don't' have any available in the US right now so I really find your whole special skeptical. So if anyone wanted to even buy these cells you will tell them to buy from your CHINA warehouse, which fits the narrative perfectly. Hook them in with a promise of US warehouse, only to bamboozle them in the end and tell them you'll send them cells from China.
I don't know who you are and I am not interested,I will explain one time again,$122.5 is the EXW price,absolutely didn't include any fees.$23 is for one box including 4/pcs cells,it's the shipping fees from USA to your home.now we calculate the price is $150/pc including everything,mass order can be negotiated,if you want buy good quality products with cheapest price,pls stop this conversation,it's meaningless and wasting my time.

Johnjayjrv

Solar Enthusiast
I don't know who you are and I am not interested,I will explain one time again,$122.5 is the EXW price,absolutely didn't include any fees.$23 is for one box including 4/pcs cells,it's the shipping fees from USA to your home.now we calculate the price is $150/pc including everything,mass order can be negotiated,if you want buy good quality products with cheapest price,pls stop this conversation,it's meaningless and wasting my time.
So what am I paying for 4 280ah cells if I go pick them up? Out the door price.

Season

So what am I paying for 4 280ah cells if I go pick them up? Out the door price.
Hi John,for me,it's better to keep silence here before they arrive to the warehouse,it's very sad the container still not be released,I will let you the total cost when they arrive the warehouse

JoeHam

Photon Sorcerer
Ohh so now its 23 total, you were telling me its 23/cell so the shiping was $92.00 based on the $150.00/piece price.

Dude, calm down already. Rudeness never gets you anywhere.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last year you should be aware that shipping (and other) prices have been fluctuating wildly for some time.

Let Season get the batteries in hand, and then give you a firm quote.

After that either have them shipped, pick them up, or don’t buy from Season at all. Be done with it already.

Alkaline

Solar Enthusiast
Hi John,for me,it's better to keep silence here before they arrive to the warehouse,it's very sad the container still not be released,I will let you the total cost when they arrive the warehouse

Then you should edit the title of your thread, you also made a post like this earlier saying they are available now, but they are not

No difference than someone form Alibaba saying Hey we have them now in the USA!... IN OCTOBER.

I hope you get them soon and they are legit with intact QR codes, someone here posted some pictures of catl 302 that were swollen with covered/double QR codes.

Bud Martin

Solar Addict
Then you should edit the title of your thread, you also made a post like this earlier saying they are available now, but they are not

No difference than someone form Alibaba saying Hey we have them now in the USA!... IN OCTOBER.

I hope you get them soon and they are legit with intact QR codes, someone here posted some pictures of catl 302 that were swollen with covered/double QR codes.
Re those bad batteries from PWOD or from Season? Please clarify. Link to that claim?

Alkaline

Solar Enthusiast
PWOD I think, so far I dont' think anyone on the forums has posted pictures of genuine grade A CATl 310 with intact qr codes.

$122 is lower than anything on alibaba even with a 3 month wait so if these cells are legit it will be the best deal in town.

Season

PWOD I think, so far I dont' think anyone on the forums has posted pictures of genuine grade A CATl 310 with intact qr codes.

$122 is lower than anything on alibaba even with a 3 month wait so if these cells are legit it will be the best deal in town.
I think,if no accident,fedex will pick this shipment in 7days,the container just reached to LAX port,and I will show the proof to you soon,then you have to get ready to apologise,to me!!!

time2roll

Solar Addict
I look forward to hearing good comments on the product. Don't take it personally... we bicker about mundane things all day.
That container may sell out sooner than you think.

Season

787879513088 by fedex,this is the tracking number for one of our shipments.

Bud Martin

Solar Addict
June 2nd (shpd info sent) and arrive at Fedex LA on July 22nd, that is not too bad at all.
28 packages (49.3 lbs / 22.36 kgs ea.), 1,381.4 lbs / 626.59 kgs total, that is a lot of batteries!