diy solar

diy solar

12v 190ah lifepo4 from aliexpress

I ordered 4 of these cells on Aliexpress Jan 1 and they arrived Feb. 15th to Henderson, NV. Perhaps I'll use Will Prowse as my name the next time........:) My first order on Aliexpress, so was starting to get worried!!!!!. The 4 CALB 100 ah cells took 1 day longer. I see the ad(s) are saying 195ah-200ah now. They were advertised as 190ah cells when I ordered????? Was there a YT review that showed they are higher capacity? They are brand new balanced cells. They all checked out at 3.31v and serial numbers ended at 41-44. Both boxes were packaged extremely well and shipped from Hawthorn, Calif. With what's going on in China right now, I'm feeling fortunate that I finally received them. I see the ad has kicked the receive date out to the end of April. Unfortunately, my lady friend kicked my newly setup battery yesterday and destroyed the Daly 100a BMS connector/leads. Anyone know what this plug is?...... I posted that ? on another thread, so hopefully someone can tell me what that plug is and I can get back to testing and getting my feet wet in the LiPo world.

THEY ARRIVED!!!!!..

Originally ordered on 14th December, and had the dispatch date moved about 4 times...... They look nice and new, clean terminals and all have the Little Quickview Barcode.. The Bus Bars are a little dissapointing .. they are 3 really thin bars, just heatshrink wrapped together..... Might replace those.... I have not done any testing yet, just took them out of the very well packaged box... No complaints so far............

The spec sheet in AliExpress for these batteries is conflicting on charge current: one location it shows 1C(190A) and another location .5C(95A). I messaged the seller for clarification on this and they replied that .5C is the recommended charge rate and 1C is the maximum.

I just recieved mine. Have a look at my post I just posted called "should I be worried". photos included

My 190Ah cells arrived in mid-February - about six weeks shipping time. I have them assembled into a 12V battery with 200A BMS, and I'm just waiting for warmer weather to install the battery in my RV. They arrived in great condition. I've run through a few charge cycles, and they are working as advertised.

Back