diy solar

diy solar

12V 4S 200 Amp BMS

Egolsen

I am switching my cells from a 12v configuration to a 48V configuration and therefore going to a 16s BMS. I have 4, Battery Evo 200 amp 4s BMS now laying around. These have performed well and are a neat design if you need your battery to be mobile. The cell sensors and buss bars are built into a circuit board layout that attaches to the top of the batteries. Then positive and negative cable and you are done. They use a 175 amp Anderson connector making disconnection a breeze. Each one will come with the BMS that is mounted in a metal protective case that has a voltage readout, the top board and a plastic cover which is used to protect the connections on top. I took a picture of a battery before disassembly and the basic parts. I ran these using 2 ga wire and they worked great. They are currently selling the unit at https://batteryevo.com/battery-evo-12v-lithium-lifepo4-bms/ You will need the appropriate nuts or bolts to connect your batteries to the circuit board.
I'm looking for just $75 including shipping for each. I will ship to the lower 48 US states. I also have bulk 2 ga wire I can put in for $2.00 per foot. It is black casing with all copper conductor. This will help anyone who needs to make cables to run to their battery location. I'm located in Erie PA

Attachments

• bms 1.jpg
    bms 1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 18
  • bms 2.jpg
    bms 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
Back