diy solar

diy solar

12V 560Ah LF280 Campervan under Front Seat Battery Pack

...to all of you with BMS and LF280 experiences:

I'm using the DALY LFP 4s 250A BMS and have 4 2x280Ah 3.2V cells. The BMS has a 0.2A balancer, working range 3.5-3.75V .

Any experiences regarding cell drift on these cells ? Opinions on the balancer size vs. cell size ?

Thanks, Mat

...since I had problems to fix the studs properly in the LF280 cells and now have worn out some threads:

Does someone have a recommendation for a conductive metal (Al / stainless steel) adhesive ?

Many thanks,
Mat

Does someone have a recommendation for a conductive metal (Al / stainless steel) adhesive ?
There isn't anything I know of that meets the requirements for this type of application. You are better off trying a helicoil repair or similar.

...since I had problems to fix the studs properly in the LF280 cells and now have worn out some threads:

Many thanks,
Mat
Not sure if this will help but.
I "glued" my posts into my terminals with jbweld. The jbweld will not conduct electricity. However, as it is the pads on the terminals that are what conducts the electricity, I am ok with that.
I hope this helps. :)

Back