diy solar

diy solar

12v Dual Inverter System review

Thanks again for everyones help! My system is up and running and I’m happy with the results.

One thing I would like to add is a remote display for the CCGX. I’ve been researching this but I just get confused.

What I would like:
1. A remote display by the driver. Currently the CCGX is in the back of the bus. I would like to view it while driving. I prefer it not to turn off automatically.
2. A remote display on my phone that I can view while on bed or outside the bus. Bluetooth range would probably be fine.

What are my options? I don’t plan on having Internet connected. I don’t need control of anything either, just want to review the data.

A. Bluetooth: can i connect to the CCGX like I do to Victron connect? Do I just need a Bluetooth dongle?
B. Wireless network: can I connect the CCGX to a wireless router? Any router? What software would I use on the remote device to view this? VRM?

Thanks for all the insight. I realize there are newer Victron product that would handle this much better, I’m just trying to make do with what I have!

Back