I finally completed individual cell testing today. 1 cell every 2 days, right on target after 32 days with no issues or surprises.
Final results below. Capacity ranged from 282.29 to 288.84 AH. They were all tested using the same protocol. I detailed that in a prior post. Bascially, I ran each cell up to 3.62v and ran the test until the cells hit 2.61v (which was the cell voltage when the tester shut down on low voltage at 2.5v).
The 2 "low" cells (282 and 283) were my only 2 cells with silver vents. All the others had the blue vents. Obviously from a different batch. They were the cells triggering low/high disconnect in my pack testing when running them all the way up and down. If those are my biggest problem cells, I'm happy.
I really don't know that testing all these cells is going to make any measurable difference, but I am grouping them by capacity. As final prep for service, I'll charge them back up in series, do a final top balance, and then cycle each group a couple times for a final check.
Final test results from my last cell today. This cheap battery tester has been working pretty much non-stop for the last 32 days. I'm thankful it didn't burn my house down. I installed a basic smoke alarm over my workbench before starting any of this stuff.
I also installed my rooftop AC unit on the van last weekend. I'm not planning to run the AC off my batteries for any extended time, but it will be nice to have the option in 1-off situations.