diy solar

diy solar

16 272 Lishen from Basen in New York

wpg205

Hi All, I bought 16 of the 272 ah Lishen battery cells from Basen, received them in December. I've ended up not needing them so I would like to sell them. They appear in perfect condition without issue and the little testing I've done on them suggests they are in good shape. Price would be $2000 for all 16.

The issue is, I don't want to ship them, as Lifepo4 battery cells of this size are fully regulated hazardous materials. Would anyone be interested in them with local pickup? My zip is 10549, but I'd be willing to either drop them off or meet somewhere in between our respective locations if it is within a couple hours drive.

Hi All, I bought 16 of the 272 ah Lishen battery cells from Basen, received them in December. I've ended up not needing them so I would like to sell them. They appear in perfect condition without issue and the little testing I've done on them suggests they are in good shape. Price would be $2000 for all 16.

The issue is, I don't want to ship them, as Lifepo4 battery cells of this size are fully regulated hazardous materials. Would anyone be interested in them with local pickup? My zip is 10549, but I'd be willing to either drop them off or meet somewhere in between our respective locations if it is within a couple hours drive.
I am in upstate ny. I can’t buy all 16 I can only afford like 4 for now. Please let me know

sure @Bob142. Eight have been sold but I still have 8 left to sell. All of them were in good condition when I got them, with only minor scratching on the terminals (which I think is par for the course according to what I read here). All the terminals do work fine though and are functional. Here are some pictures :

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

sure @Bob142. Eight have been sold but I still have 8 left to sell. All of them were in good condition when I got them, with only minor scratching on the terminals (which I think is par for the course according to what I read here). All the terminals do work fine though and are functional. Here are some pictures :

View attachment 36752

View attachment 36753

View attachment 36754
So, what is the price for the remaining cells, 8, celly remains, correct? Bus bars included, y/n

I'm on western LI, so you're within 1 hour away.
If @Bob142 isn't taking them i can make arrangements to pick them up. let me know what happens, I'm second dibs lol
Charlie KD2HJP

Last edited:
So, what is the price for the remaining cells, 8, celly remains, correct? Bus bars included, y/n

I'm on western LI, so you're within 1 hour away.
If @Bob142 isn't taking them i can make arrangements to pick them up. let me know what happens, I'm second dibs lol
Charlie KD2HJP
You can have first dibs. I’m several hours away and even further than that from convincing Mrs. 142 that getting more cells is a good idea. ?

Ok I'm still interested, just unexpected brake job while installing expected tires today.. If its still available this time next week, we can make arrangements.. Ugh Cars

Ok I'm still interested, just unexpected brake job while installing expected tires today.. If its still available this time next week, we can make arrangements.. Ugh Cars
What Radio and repeater do you use? Mine is KD2QMT.

I'm a LIMARC member as well as a SKYWARN member. I don't really ragchew on repeaters lately, I do however monitor 146.520 simplex.

I was much more active when my health was better and I was vehicle mobile daily. Summer is coming soon and I should be active on on beach days ( despite the XYL's objections :) )

I'm a LIMARC member as well as a SKYWARN member. I don't really ragchew on repeaters lately, I do however monitor 146.520 simplex.

I was much more active when my health was better and I was vehicle mobile daily. Summer is coming soon and I should be active on on beach days ( despite the XYL's objections :) )
I am a LIMARC member also, but just started getting into the hobby. Mostly using thumbDV on the PC and DMR with an openspot and an Anytone.

This Battery hobby has been taking up most of my free time though, but its also fun building things! Kinda funny how HAM got me into lithium batteries for field power, and then I saw a Will Prowse Youtube video, and now I am hooked. First build will be 48v 580ah. I even took the wife on a road trip on the Orient ferry up to Alt-e by Lowell Mass to pick up 16 Qcell 330w panels. They fit perfect in the back of my Subaru Forrester.
Next project is the DIY ground mount system.

Do you have any cells left? I need 8 minimum. I may be able to come up this weekend.
- Dan
KC3EGP

Will be passing by your area via route 684 sometime before noon on Saturday (at least that's the plan ;-). If any are available (preferably 8, but four will do) I am interested.
Thanks
Andy

Back