diy solar

diy solar

Sold : 16 280ah cells - Boston MA area

relay700

Hi there,
I have 16 brand new 280ah LiFePo4 cells that were ordered through Michael Caro.
We are selling our current RV and moving to a new RV and I dont want to mess with the electrical system on the new RV.
These new RVs have a centralized management system that has made changes a bit complicated so for now, I am going to offer the cells up for sale.
Prefer a local pickup as shipping prices these days is crazy.
Prefer to sell as package but will split into groups of 4 if there are no takers for the entire package.
Don't remember what I paid for them but seems like around $125/cell.
Asking $125/cell

Hi there,
We are selling our current RV and moving to a new RV and I dont want to mess with the electrical system on the new RV.
These new RVs have a centralized management system that has made changes a bit complicated so for now, I am going to offer the cells up for sale.
Prefer to sell as package but will split into groups of 4 if there are no takers for the entire package.
Asking $125/cell
Did you pay through paypal? You should be able to see the sale statement in your transaction history.

Hi there,
Asking $125/cell
Do you know the shipping cost to Charlotte, NC?

Back