diy solar

diy solar

16 LF280 LiFePO4 - lightly used for sale W. NY

thegangler

Only use has been maintained by charger, procured in 2020 from "Amy", w/ bus bars and screws. Make offer.

Important message from the seller:
"A couple of the batteries have swollen a bit due to a defective charger when I first got them and was leveling them, just FYI..."
TWO out of 16 and happy to provide pics. You're just salty I wouldn't accept a lowball offer.

TWO out of 16 and happy to provide pics. You're just salty I wouldn't accept a lowball offer.
Oh really? You offered $100 each but I said it was too high for damaged cells. I never offered you anything because I didn't want damaged cells but I pointed out the price was high and I felt others should know the condition of the batteries by quoting you and leaving out your $100 offer which I considered personal to me.
You should not be mad because I warned others of something that should ordinarily be in your advert.
Don't be condescending.

Oh really? You offered $100 each but I said it was too high for damaged cells. I never offered you anything because I didn't want damaged cells but I pointed out the price was high and I felt others should know the condition of the batteries by quoting you and leaving out your $100 offer which I considered personal to me.
You should not be mad because I warned others of something that should ordinarily be in your advert.
Don't be condescending.
Two swollen cells, dummy - you're assuming someone would want all 16, which I didn't because I'm not a dummy so instead you go back and attempt to sabotage my post with details I provided to you up front - not trying to fool anyone, you're just a douche.

Doesn't matter, selling on here is clearly too much of a pain in the ass, I'll keep them as a back to my 30kWh Enphase Enlighten system, enjoy your next hurricane.

Two swollen cells, dummy - you're assuming someone would want all 16, which I didn't because I'm not a dummy so instead you go back and attempt to sabotage my post with details I provided to you up front - not trying to fool anyone, you're just a douche.

Doesn't matter, selling on here is clearly too much of a pain in the ass, I'll keep them as a back to my 30kWh Enphase Enlighten system, enjoy your next hurricane.
Thanks for the information.

I would like to see pictures of the batteries.
As I would prefer to buy all 16 of one batch.

Thank but no thanks. A cell swells while top balancing. I wish the buyer of other cells good luck.
As I explained to you up front in our email exchange it's from when I was balancing the batteries individually before assembling the pack due to a defective charger. Once again you're showing your idiocy in sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

As I explained to you up front in our email exchange it's from when I was balancing the batteries individually before assembling the pack due to a defective charger. Once again you're showing your idiocy in sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Stop lying. We never had any email exchange. Curious though, how do you top-balance cells individually?

Lol then where did you ge
Stop lying. We never had any email exchange. Curious though, how do you top-balance cells individually?
Lol then where did you get this pearl of wisdom you posted - "
"A couple of the batteries have swollen a bit due to a defective charger when I first got them and was leveling them, just FYI...""

Seriously go troll someone else's post, you're clearly a dumbass with too much time on their hands.

Lol then where did you ge

Lol then where did you get this pearl of wisdom you posted - "
"A couple of the batteries have swollen a bit due to a defective charger when I first got them and was leveling them, just FYI...""

Seriously go troll someone else's post, you're clearly a dumbass with too much time on their hands.
Oh, you mean a conversation? Didn't know you call it an email in the south. The only message you sent was what I posted. There was no other explanation. Could you should me this explanation of yours?

Back