diy solar

diy solar

16 New EVE LF280N cells from Wan Amy

EVE was contacted and you can read all about it in this thread. Many other threads and ideas how to accomplish compression. EVE uses a hydraulic test jig for compression so perfect compression can be accomplished throughout the cells SOC. Some on this forum have resorted to using springs. I used threaded rods and plywood and have hand tightened the nuts at a full SOC to keep the cells from expanding too much. But my cells are not in a mobile environment.
Thanks, @Gazoo, I had missed that thread (it's rather long). I appreciate you linking to it.

I just ordered the new EVE LF280N cells and I am looking forward to checking them out. They cost me $122 each and I paid a extra $1.20 for each extra buss bar for my initial top balance. Wan Amy also sent me a full capacity test and voltages for each cell with internal resistant.

They are getting shipped to the Philippines and they require a minimum 1 square meter shipping and was just under $500 to Manila warehouse and I will pickup the order and take it to my location.

I am very excited ?. We have 3-10 power outages per week and this should make it so I won't have to run the generator for the lights or refrigerator for a while even for several days outage from a storm.

This is the model that I got.

Wan Amy was very helpful and easy to talk with. She understands English very well and I didn't get the vibe that she was pulling anything shaddy. I am very pleased so far. I will update after I get the batteries in June.
Hi Gabe. Im also from the Philippines and planning to get 48pcs from Amy. Any update on your purchase?

Back