diy solar

diy solar

160w flexible renogy solar panels $159 today

Bigbillsd

I just pulled the trigger on 4 more. I installed 4 last year and they are working great. But I am installing a residential fridge this winter and need a lot more power for that.

They are back up to $220... still a decent price, but the $159 I paid last week was a lot better! :cool:

I am stoked. Now I just need a deal on LiFePo4...'s and I am almost set for boondocking a lot more next year.

Last edited:
I bought a few of these. Something from one of those Obama boondoggles that went broke. Made in the USA! 158-watt Xunlight Made in USA Flexible Solar panels new! FIRE SALE! Free Shipping. 99.00 Off eBay.
Sorry, I'm not that good at adding links.

I bought a few of these. Something from one of those Obama boondoggles that went broke. Made in the USA! 158-watt Xunlight Made in USA Flexible Solar panels new! FIRE SALE! Free Shipping. 99.00 Off eBay. Sorry, I'm not that good at adding links.
Ah, those are the 18' long panels. I wanted to do something similar to those but I didn't have enough contiguous lenght to get enough of watts mounted on the RV roof so I had to go with the Renogy 160w panels. There are a couple companies that can do 300w per panel but unfortunatly they were also too long for my appliacation. -Bill

I bought a few of these. Something from one of those Obama boondoggles that went broke. Made in the USA! 158-watt Xunlight Made in USA Flexible Solar panels new! FIRE SALE! Free Shipping. 99.00 Off eBay.
Sorry, I'm not that good at adding links.
All you need to do is copy the url and paste in the sentence. https://www.ebay.com/itm/158-watt-X...-SALE-Free-Ship-/293208746522?redirect=mobile

Or go to the icon that looks like a chain link, tap on it, paste in url and add text if you don't want the url link. Ebay, flexible panels

The specs say max system voltage is just 20 volts. I guess you cannot hook them up serially?
Testing will tell, Although, it's probably a typo or misunderstanding in Chinese of panel "Nominal Voltage . Spelling and translation errors are common on AliExpress.

Back