diy solar

diy solar

17s to 24s ANT BMS last cell 10v

Especlipse

Just about there with my battery build.

I have 16 125ah cells connected in series with an ANT BMS (17s to 24s), This BMS seems awsome I dont think Ive ever had anything in my life that conects so easily and instantly to bluetooth.

Its showing all the correct voltages on all cells except cell 16 which it is displaying as 10v, also total battery voltage displayed is 48v rather than the 51v it should be, so it seems its not including cell 16 in the total.

I have triple checked my wiring and it is correct. If I go into settings and tell it I have a 17s rather than a 16s it then shows all correct voltages on all 16 cells and also the correct total voltage for the battery at 51v. However this leaves me 17th cell on my display showing 10v.

Does anyone else have this BMS and are running less than 24s and how did you wire it successfully? I am using the latest manual and software. And my connections are pin 1- (black) to cell 1 negative
pins 1+ to 16+ (white) all connected to the positive on each sell
pin24 (white) connected to positive 16 (as shown in the manual
pin 25 (red) total negative

You have the wrong BMS. Yours requires 17 cells minimum. I use 3 ANTs but you need to buy the correct one. I use 7-20s versions for my 8 cell packs.

You have the wrong BMS. Yours requires 17 cells minimum. I use 3 ANTs but you need to buy the correct one. I use 7-20s versions for my 8 cell packs.
I had a feeling, Ive just tried with 17 cells and it works perfect so yeah my bad. I have soare cells so i may as well make it a 17s pack at least I will have some extra amps.

Back