diy solar

diy solar

1800w DC Power Supply 0-30A 0-60V Adjustable.

Brandon8792

Hello!

I have two of these DC Power supplies. They can be used for several things, lab testing, charging up lifepo4 batteries, really a lot of things if you look it up.

I used them primarily to charge and balance LiFoPo4 packs. Works excellent and really cuts down on timing. They were only used approximately one month.

Fan induction cooled, variable settings. Typically cheap ones run $500-$600 for this style. This one is built extremely robust, high inside components. Built more toward the top tier standards of $1500 power supplies. Since this is barely used, I’m putting them up for $700 each. Or shoot me an offer.

They run off 120v to make it able to be used on a standard house outlet.

DIGITAL NUMBERS WORK PERFECT, just lighting and with cameras I guess it doesn’t like taking photos lol.

Attachments

• BAC40DC5-333A-45A6-9B24-B05F1BFF0B18.png
    BAC40DC5-333A-45A6-9B24-B05F1BFF0B18.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • 285C8E04-421B-4CC9-855E-366685956E05.png
    285C8E04-421B-4CC9-855E-366685956E05.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • 97F96682-ACAC-4C52-A666-11871C788F8C.png
    97F96682-ACAC-4C52-A666-11871C788F8C.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • 267ADDE6-4C4E-4285-8E0E-D0C57DD3C299.png
    267ADDE6-4C4E-4285-8E0E-D0C57DD3C299.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
Their truly excellent. I was going to build packs and sell them, but decided to have my packs manufactured. Their really made well. I was extremely happy with them, used them probably, 6-7 times total, to charge up some 280ah 3.2v cells. 5 packs total, had to rebalance a few lol

I was going to build packs and sell them, but decided to have my packs manufactured.
Interesting, After building a couple of 48V DIY batteries myself, I considered the same idea but wanted to go more toward wall mounted rather than rack style since there are already so many rack type batteries available. Eventually I came to the conclusion that unless I could offer a product that was unique in some way for example having multiple RS485 communication protocols available for the various popular inverters or the ability to "hot swap" bad cells like in some UPS systems, it really wasn't worth the effort.

alibaba, trade china lists for $250

What price would you take today here in the USA?
What’s your offer? I’m not letting it go cheaper than I paid for it. The company above he listed is Meo wig, not the actual wemaxpower. And if you get it quoted it won’t be anywhere near $250 the other person suggest. I paid $450 each, and waited 2 months+ on them. So I’d probably take $600 each on them.

That's generally what you do with used equipment. Just sayin...
Yep you typically do if it’s been used all to hell.

So you’re saying a car that has 1,000 miles on it should be valued at a car with 100,000 on it? No, that’s not how that works.

Yep you typically do if it’s been used all to hell.

So you’re saying a car that has 1,000 miles on it should be valued at a car with 100,000 on it? No, that’s not how that works.
I'm saying that if you buy a new car and drive it a thousand miles, it's no longer worth the same as the new car. Hell, if I buy a new car, tow it home and let it sit for a year, then try to sell it, it's still not worth the original value.

In your specific case, you bought a car, drove it to work a few times, and are now trying to sell it for close to double what you paid. Talk about "not how that works" lol.

I can get 2 of those units for $572 shipped.

I bet if you listed them for the $286 each they are worth someone would buy them.

I'm saying that if you buy a new car and drive it a thousand miles, it's no longer worth the same as the new car. Hell, if I buy a new car, tow it home and let it sit for a year, then try to sell it, it's still not worth the original value.

In your specific case, you bought a car, drove it to work a few times, and are now trying to sell it for close to double what you paid. Talk about "not how that works" lol.

I can get 2 of those units for $572 shipped.

I bet if you listed them for the $286 each they are worth someone would buy them.
I’m not giving it away. You’ll pay $450 each shipped if you go through the manufacturer. And wait 2 months to get it sea shipping.

I suppose I’d do $400 each But I’m going to be losing money at that point.

You realize everything is made in China and you’re paying more than what they paid right? This isn’t a new concept. It’s gonna be more here in the US

What about selling them on eBay? That's the great equalizer. Buddies call me all the time asking if I'll buy something cool that they paid a lot of money for. Sometimes they are stupid cheap others times they are stupid high but it always sets up an awkward deal for both of us. So nowadays I just tell them to put on eBay. If it's something I want at the price I think is fair I'll bid accordingly and buy it $1 more than what others eBay bidders we're willing to pay for it.

What about selling them on eBay? That's the great equalizer. Buddies call me all the time asking if I'll buy something cool that they paid a lot of money for. Sometimes they are stupid cheap others times they are stupid high but it always sets up an awkward deal for both of us. So nowadays I just tell them to put on eBay. If it's something I want at the price I think is fair I'll bid accordingly and buy it $1 more than what others eBay bidders we're willing to pay for it.
I’ve thought about doing that. I Havnt yet but it could work. I did send a pm to the one guy who offered $400… worse case I’ll let the other go $400 shipped.

I guess I’d rather it go to someone in this community. Solar is my pride and joy lol

I’m not giving it away. You’ll pay $450 each shipped if you go through the manufacturer. And wait 2 months to get it sea shipping.

I suppose I’d do $400 each But I’m going to be losing money at that point.
Here's the quotes I got direct from the manufacturer a few minutes ago. $286 each for slow shipping , $331 for express, which it takes about 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20220707-203644_Alibabacom.jpgScreenshot_20220707-203655_Alibabacom.jpg
I guess if a week or two of shipping time is worth $738, then this is the deal for you!
You realize everything is made in China and you’re paying more than what they paid right? This isn’t a new concept. It’s gonna be more here in the US
Yeah, but you're not manufacturing equipment, so I don't know how that's relevant.

Here's the quotes I got direct from the manufacturer a few minutes ago. $286 each for slow shipping , $331 for express, which it takes about 2 weeks.

View attachment 101734View attachment 101735
I guess if a week or two of shipping time is worth $738, then this is the deal for you!

Yeah, but you're not manufacturing equipment, so I don't know how that's relevant.
And looks like that’s not you chatting with them and getting the full quote.

And I do have equipment manufactured so it is relevant, but it’s the point of.

You get what they want to give u at that price, which very likely is not what they describe. 95% of the time the listed price is not what you’re wanting, it’s something different.

I’m not arguing with u. If u want it so bad place an order and let’s see it at your door step, prove you’re a buyer and not just a Karen.

And looks like that’s not you chatting with them and getting the full quote.
That's exactly the price, I pushed the order all the way up to the point that I would pay. $286 each, including shipping. I didn't even try and haggle. Sorry if I ruined your price gouging.

Either you got ripped off and the manufacturer is randomly doubling and halving prices, or you're full of crap about how much you paid. I tend to think that the manufacturer is not selectively scamming people though.
And I do have equipment manufactured so it is relevant, but it’s the point of.
What? If you're in China manufacturing equipment then I'm not sure why you're buying manufactured equipment from China.
You get what they want to give u at that price, which very likely is not what they describe. 95% of the time the listed price is not what you’re wanting, it’s something different.
That's from the manufacturer, wemaxpower, the same place you claim you got it for almost twice the amount. Don't lecture me about ordering things from overseas, I'm not green. You want to get technical, I promise you that there's no company called "wemaxpower" that manufacturers anything. If you look at their product line up it's the same generic stuff you can find on Amazon under 15 different brands. Wemaxpower isn't a Chinese manufacturer, but of course you already know that, because YOU are a real Manufacturer and you know how that all works.

Here's a link for anybody who doesn't want to get f*cked by this guy's crackhead pricing.

I’m not arguing with u.
It seems like you are.
If u want it so bad place an order and let’s see it at your door step, prove you’re a buyer and not just a Karen.
I was kind of interested, but the amount of money you want is comical.

You want to make me look like a fool? Put them up on eBay, and show me where they sell for over $400 a piece.

Back