diy solar

diy solar

1800w DC Power Supply 0-30A 0-60V Adjustable.

Uh oh I pissed off the old man. You’re a fool. Go ahead push that order through it won’t be what you ordered. But wait you’re too smart to know that already. Lmao.

Also, I wouldn’t sell to scum like you. Swears you didn’t start that fire yet here you are. You probably are an arson freak. Get off my post unless you’re actually interested in spending a few bucks. Otherwise continue being the cheap ass you are.
Wow, 10 days later and you're still all riled up about this. I had completely forgotten about this conversation. Get a hobby man.

Sorry your having a bad day.

Wow, 10 days later and you're still all riled up about this. I had completely forgotten about this conversation. Get a hobby man.

Sorry your having a bad day.
Ten days because I don’t check on here often. You seemed to be the one having a bad day 10 days ago. Sounds like you should follow your own advice. I’m great :) sleep good at night too ^.^

Ten days because I don’t check on here often. You seemed to be the one having a bad day 10 days ago. Sounds like you should follow your own advice. I’m great :) sleep good at night too ^.^
You don't seem like your doing great.

Love you brother.

Oh no I am. I just hate scum. Love you too troll. Why Havnt you dropped the money yet? Cuz you’re a troll and waste of time. Do you feel better?
It's against my better judgment to even reply to this, but do you remember the conversation we had about you overcharging? Why haven't I bought it? Probably because you're selling it for double the price.

There's not much of an argument here bud. You were asking well over double. I found it directly from the manufacturer, and got the shipping quote.

It's against my better judgment to even reply to this, but do you remember the conversation we had about you overcharging? Why haven't I bought it? Probably because you're selling it for double the price.

There's not much of an argument here bud. You were asking well over double. I found it directly from the manufacturer, and got the shipping quote.

I didn’t have a conversation with you, I don’t deal with scum trolls, and idiots.

Again if that’s the case order it, come back here in 2-3 months. Prove me wrong. Show the charges, show what you got, prove it. But you won’t because you’re a troll and didn’t intend to buy shit.

Grow the fuck up

I didn’t have a conversation with you, I don’t deal with scum trolls, and idiots.

Again if that’s the case order it, come back here in 2-3 months. Prove me wrong. Show the charges, show what you got, prove it. But you won’t because you’re a troll and didn’t intend to buy shit.

Grow the fuck up
I'm not giving you any more of my time. Take it easy man.

Grow the fuck up
Brandon, I think you're the asshole here.
I'd recommend nobody purchase from you. @A.Justice already pointed out you're prices are whacked, I agree.
I wasn't go to chime in here, but there's no need to attack people for calling you out on the bullshit asking price. I could see if they were a discontinued highly sought after model, but come on man. Let's go Brandon. I'm out.

Ps good luck in your solar ventures, stay safe and healthy.

Ouch.... that's harsh Brandon. Believe or not I think everyone here is trying help you.

I can personally assure you there are no end of lessons to learned be in this life. Some are painful, some are expensive. Most are both. I consider myself lucky to have lost count and survived the ones that are far more painful and expensive than this power supply deal.

That’s cool. Glad to know you suck eachother off. I know what I paid, I know how much it is if you price it out and have it shipped. But again you’re another one who isn’t a buyer so why do I care?
I could have been another buyer until I did my homework and saw how much you are trying to rip people off. I wouldn't know anyone on this forum if I tripped over them, unless of course they were Will or other members that share great information on YouTube. I can assure you I don't suck anyone off, I'd tell you to ask your ex but I don't want to stoop that low and doubt you've ever had one.

Let’s go Brandon describes exactly what kind of person you are. You are out lol.
I'd really enjoy the laugh of hearing your thoughts on what kind of person I am, you've kept me entertained this far.
I could care less if you call me out when it’s bullshit, but you better not buy a thing here in America. You all better go screaming to all the ceos and everything else. I bet you’re those Karen’s in stores lol. Jesus Christ.
Does that mean I need to return my panels, wiring, fuses, etc since they were made in America? Maybe I could sell them here for an insane markup. Screaming to CEOs doesn't help anyone. Sorry not a Karen, Brandon. I'm glad you don't care I called out your bullshit pricing, list them on eBay starting at $200 and post the listing here, if they go past $300 I'll bid till I win.
You two are the reasons school shootings and everything else bad in this country happens. You’re crazy and drive the shit onto people. Feel proud of yourselves.
Huh? You lost me on this one, I don't even know what to say besides I laughed way to hard at it.
Best of luck selling your drastically overpriced Chinese manufactured power supplies.

Back