diy solar

diy solar

1975 Airstream Rebuild

Also here is the readout for every cell group ( 40 data points over time ) 4 per battery, 10 Batteries. Kinda cool to see charted..
1586810231427.png

2100XC-washer-dryer-setting-1-extra-rinse-cycle-80-min-dry.png
Here is the battery usage charted over time during 1 cycle of the Splendide XC2100 washer/dryer combo unit.

incinolet-marine-toilet-1-flush-cycle.pngincinolet-marine-toilet-1-flush-cycle.png
Here is the battery usage charted over time during 1 cycle of the Incinolet Marine toilet. ( hard to see the actual image was much larger.. )

Last edited:
Hey, was wondering how you created your UI? I've been playing around with your software off github and I've rewritten it work better with my setup, but would love to get a UI like that running without having to do it from scratch! Also, did you ever get inter-battery balancing working? I expect not. I was also wondering if you're still reading each battery individually and how often you are able to poll them? I seem to have some latency issues if I try to poll too quickly. Thanks - your software has been awesome to play with!

Hey, was wondering how you created your UI? I've been playing around with your software off github and I've rewritten it work better with my setup, but would love to get a UI like that running without having to do it from scratch! Also, did you ever get inter-battery balancing working? I expect not. I was also wondering if you're still reading each battery individually and how often you are able to poll them? I seem to have some latency issues if I try to poll too quickly. Thanks - your software has been awesome to play with!

I have since revamped it as well for my personal setup, but I am sending the data to InfluxDB / Graphana in order to show it like this.. the reason you can't poll as fast as I can at this point ( most likely, 4 times per second on all my batteries -- 10 of them ) is its including all that extra detailed info that you dont really need to pull every poll... so I gutted it down to just the info I cared most about.

I can make a new branch and give you my latest if you want it.. no worries..

Also I decided ( while it might be 'cool') don't need the inter-balancing feature as i'm running 12V system. I have equal cord lengths to a bus bar.. etc.. etc.. they discharge at the same rate, and charge at the same rate by the time they're down to 1%, they're all at 1%.. even tho I don't show a discharge that low on any of my pictures.. Tho the reason you do see a difference on them is they aren't all the exact same batch and all have differing levels of usage.. either way I can run all my shit for almost a week without plugging in.. and I have the ability to charge the bank @ 240 amps

Back