diy solar

diy solar

2 x Magnum MSH4024 Hybrid Inverters, 1 x PT-100, 1 x ME-ARTR Controller

linuxkidd

Hi all,
I've upgraded my RV install to higher capacity components from another manufacturer, so I have some gear to sell.
  • 2 x Magnum MSH4024M Hybrid Inverters - $1200 each or $2000 for the pair
    • These 4000VA inverters support hybrid mixing of battery and shore power to supplement low current shore connections
    • Great for mooch docking or campground with limited or unreliable power
    • LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- I travel the country in a motor coach, so, the "local" nature will vary:
      • Las Vegas, NV until Friday, Sept 9th
      • Pheonix, AZ area on Saturday afternoon / evening
      • Rodeo, NM on Sunday afternoon / evening ( and into the future )
  • 1 x Magnum PT-100 MPPT Solar Charge Controller - $700 by itself, or $600 with any other device(s)
    • Note that this unit must be coupled with at least one Magnum inverter to function.
  • 1 x Magnum ME-ARTR - Advanced Router Control Panel - $200 by itself, or $175 with any other device(s)
    • The ARTR is required when using the dual-hybrid inverters
    • The ARTR gives ultimate flexibility of control over the Magnum Inverter product line!
    • Including maximum flexibility of scheduling, shore connect/disconnect, etc.
  • 1 x Magnum ME-BMK - Battery Monitor Kit (no shunt included) - $75 by itself, or $50 with any other device(s)
    • Add your own shunt and monitor the state of your battery bank
    • See real-time power flow in/out of your batteries
  • 1 x Magnum AGS-N - Auto Generator Start (networked) - $150 by itself, or $100 with any other device(s)
    • Auto-start your RV (or other) Generator
    • The auto-start parameters will depend on which Magnum Control panel is used, with the ARTR giving the most flexibility
NOTE:
- I will -NOT- ship the Magnum MSH4024M inverters. They're simply too heavy and I don't have proper materials to pack them safely.
- All other items can be shipped to continental US, buyer pays actual shipping costs.
- Payment via Paypal or Venmo accepted.
- All items are functional but definitely show signs of installation and use. Don't expect a factory new appearance, but they're not cosmetic eye sores either.
- Yes, the prices are significantly below what the units are currently selling for -- I'm not trying to take advantage of the current market, I just want the parts to go to someone who can use them.
- Please be sure you can use the item and that it meets your needs (review tech specs, etc) prior to offering to buy.
- Original installation documented in this forum post (including a link to my blog with more details / photos).

Thanks,
Michael J. Kidd

1 x Magnum MSH4024M Inverter, and the ME-ARTR Advanced Router have both been sold.

Back