diy solar

diy solar

200A Smart BMS from LLT Power

This means that you can cut the charge and discharge separately.

that's really good.

Thank you!

The only way I can set [charge : off] via android xiaoxiang is via the cell / pack overvoltage limits.

Maybe a Linux tool can manually turn it off - there are a couple of community tools posted here that I haven't tried.

I don't want to turn it off manually.

I wanted to know if when the batteries are full in case the regulator fails it would only cut off the charge separately.

Because if you cut everything and continue to enter electricity to the regulators would burn instantly.

The next revision after the black enclosure models sell out will have a different relay, still JBD with Bluetooth but no enclosure.
View attachment 30802
After a conversation with the seller he told me that there is an error and this model does not allow 8S = 24V

It is only so that others who see it know it although the seller should have already warned.

After a conversation with the seller he told me that there is an error and this model does not allow 8S = 24V

It is only so that others who see it know it although the seller should have already warned.
I have 2 silver and 1 black aluminium extrusion models.

They do work in 8s and 16s configurations.

I have 2 silver and 1 black aluminium extrusion models.

They do work in 8s and 16s configurations.
Yes those models work but the one without the aluminum case the salesman told me that it does not work in 8S.

I ordered 10 units and I told him that I wanted it for 24V and he told me that although it comes in the specification sheet could not be put in 8S.6269468226869645617 (1).png

Hi someone else have issue with the app?
If I have load on it shuts down and cant be connected.
No problem when charging

Here he was offering me the black box one and I asked him why he was offering it to me.

And it was because the one in the picture without the box can't do 8S.
Which company was this ?

Lily from Shenzhen E Fire tells me the new model is compatible with 8s 24v ?‍♂️

Which company was this ?

Lily from Shenzhen E Fire tells me the new model is compatible with 8s 24v ?‍♂️
Dongguan Jiabaida - Fidelia Xiao

I was told the same thing by Lily, then I talked to Fidelia Xiao (Jiabaida) and she confirmed that, they are the manufacturer and Shenzhen E Fire buys it from them and resell.

0-min.jpg

Last edited:
Dongguan Jiabaida - Fidelia Xiao

I was told the same thing by Lily, then I talked to Fidelia Xiao (Jiabaida) and she confirmed that, they are the manufacturer and Shenzhen E Fire buys it from them and resell.

View attachment 35024

Well as long as they continue to sell the prior model which supports 8s and 16s then there's no problem.

How much do Jaibaida charge per unit on Alibaba ?

Do you have a link to their store ?

Does their unit include the balancing leads and the bluetooth module ?

Well as long as they continue to sell the prior model which supports 8s and 16s then there's no problem.

How much do Jaibaida charge per unit on Alibaba?

Do you have a link to their store ?
To the best of my knowledge (which is very imperfect due to the atrocious branding of this company and overall nebulousness of the market):
LLT Power (LithiumbatteryPCB.com) = JBD Battery PCB BOARD Store on Aliexpress = Dongguan Jaibaida on Alibaba

My digging is documented somewhere on the forum from back when I was first digging into this BMS and trying to connect the dots between the "Overkill Solar BMS" "Battery HookupBMS" "DYKB BMS" which were all common names before it was common knowledge that these were all rebrands of the "JBD Smart BMS"

I know you are talking about a different model BMS here, but I think the above is still relevant.

As far as I understood from Jaibaida, he never supported 8S. It was an engineer's mistake, which was later corrected.

How much do Jaibaida charge per unit on Alibaba ? 79,90 USD

Do you have a link to their store ? https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/JiaBaiDa-smart-bms-20s-16s-13s_1600174920797.html

Does their unit include the balancing leads YES and the bluetooth module ? NO / Bluetooth $ 3.6 / Uart $ 5.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzl

As far as I understood from Jaibaida, he never supported 8S. It was an engineer's mistake, which was later corrected.
Even the older black enclosure version ?

If anyone is using these BMS with a Victron system you might find my driver useful.
There is a link to the project in my other tread here
Learnt from the seller "jaibaida" that the 200A version only has bluetooth communication despite optional RS485 & CAN communication claims on the product page. Can I still make use of your solution for Victron systems?

How much do Jaibaida charge per unit on Alibaba ? 79,90 USD

Do you have a link to their store ? https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/JiaBaiDa-smart-bms-20s-16s-13s_1600174920797.html

Does their unit include the balancing leads YES and the bluetooth module ? NO / Bluetooth $ 3.6 / Uart $ 5.5
according to the seller, this only support bluetooth (built-in) and doesn't come with the option of UART. I think your mention is only applicable to the 100A versions.

Back