diy solar

diy solar

200A Tinned Braided Bus Bars For Sale

Big Eats

I have 20 new tinned braided bus bars for sale. They are 35mm2 - 25mm wide x 100mm between centers. The hole size is M10. You can save half off ordering new by purchasing three or more of them for $10 each. Shipping by flat rate envelope is included at no additional charge.

Or you can order new ones from the UK and wait for them to arrive:

https://www.copperbraid.co.uk/product/copper-braid-earth-strap-35-mm2-200-amps/

20211004_161056.jpg

Last edited:
I think its a good price. Do you know if these will work on Eve 280 ah?

Just paid $1 per inch for a 1/8" X 3/4" copper bar rated a little over 200 amps. Took me half a day to cut, clean, drill, tin, and clean again to be ready for the install. I cut 12 total busbars with 24" of copper for 25 ah cells. I also only used 7 and put the rest in the scrap pile. The hole to hole diameter was probably 45 mm.

Just paid $1 per inch for a 1/8" X 3/4" copper bar rated a little over 200 amps. Took me half a day to cut, clean, drill, tin, and clean again to be ready for the install. I cut 12 total busbars with 24" of copper for 25 ah cells. I also only used 7 and put the rest in the scrap pile. The hole to hole diameter was probably 45 mm.
I see no reason why they wouldn't. I bought them long enough to have plenty of slack.

Plan appropriately, EVE have M6 studs or holes. These would work, I have used some copper washers on Amazon that were 6mm inner and 10mm outer diameter for a similar problem (MRBF fuse holder).

Back