diy solar

diy solar

2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals

EcoRV

I didnt see a post this year for discounts or deals so thought i would create one so others could add as we find them.
Would be great if we can share discount codes for BBB's, Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, Victron and others group members could benefit from.
Lat years saved me about $1000 as i was doing my build.

This one is from BBB Facebook page.

Battle Born Batteries - https://www.facebook.com/battlebornbatteries/

During these uncertain times, we want to help our customers continue to get out there and stay out there.
We are thrilled to announce we will be holding our annual Blemish Blowout Sale this Cyber Monday! But why stop there? We will also be putting on our first ever Black Friday sale! Our team is ready to deal out savings on the batteries you know and love, all weekend long.
From 5AM PST Friday 11/27 morning to 8PM PST Sunday 11/29 night, you will be able to get exclusive discounts on our product line in addition to our blemish blowout from 5AM PST to 8PM PST Monday 11/30. Our sales team will be here and ready to take your calls all weekend long from 8AM PST to 4PM PST both Saturday and Sunday. Please note we anticipate high call volume and will be working diligently to answer all phone calls!
We are offering payment plans through Affirm for customers looking for additional financing opportunities with their purchases.
Give us a call at 855-292-2831 or visit our online store at battlebornbatteries.com and thank you for your support of our products throughout the year!

Last edited:
Northern Arizona Wind and Sun:
10% off entire order with promo code: HOLIDAY10

SanTan Solar:
Continues to have 10% off new panels currently. They are also supposed to have 15% off used panels and maybe solar accessories, but last I looked the website wasn’t updated for those.

Lowes had a 9,500 watt generator on sale for $849. They just sold out of those online, but it might be worth checking your in store locations.

FYI Northern Arizona Wind and solar NO longer distributes Battle born batteries....and will not in the foreseeable future...anyone know of another seller in Arizona? I ask because I can save the tax as well as shipping cost which is appealing in and off itself...any other discount is just cheddar.

FYI Northern Arizona Wind and solar NO longer distributes Battle born batteries....and will not in the foreseeable future...anyone know of another seller in Arizona? I ask because I can save the tax as well as shipping cost which is appealing in and off itself...any other discount is just cheddar.

Battleborn is currently listed for sale on their website. $949 price and had an additional 10% off that expired 12/6 as I mentioned in another thread earlier this week.

See here:

Yes they have the discount plus tax....I paid $ 845 ea. total to my door..

Wonder why battleborn and Northern AZ sun had a falling out? Kind of a large retailer to shaft.

Dragonfly charges tax..not NAWS... As mentioned before they no longer carry BB. They called me and said so. I had place my order online on black Friday to take advantage of the 10% off.

Last edited:
Back