diy solar

diy solar

2023 DW

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else

THIS IS PROBABLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

On Valentine's Day 2046 asteroid 2023 DW will come close to our planet with an approximately 1/560 chance of actually hitting, according to NASA. Red dots in this map show possible impact sites on Feb. 14, 2046:

2023dw_strip.jpg

The odds of a collision are only 0.18%, although it's still being studied. Even if it did hit, asteroid 2023 DW is approximately 50 meters in diameter, roughly the size of the object that caused the Tunguska event in 1908. So if it *did* hit, while it would be a local catastrophe, it wouldn't be world-ending. If you're into astronomy, here's the JPL data.

I would be much more worried about hyperinflationary collapse. Think USSR in 1992. Most of you have no idea.

I would be much more worried about hyperinflationary collapse. Think USSR in 1992. Most of you have no idea.
What hyperinflation? In what reality are you seeing hyperinflation ?

On Valentine's Day 2046 asteroid 2023 DW will come close to our planet with an approximately 1/560 chance of actually hitting, according to NASA. Red dots in this map show possible impact sites on Feb. 14, 2046:

2023dw_strip.jpg

The odds of a collision are only 0.18%, although it's still being studied. Even if it did hit, asteroid 2023 DW is approximately 50 meters in diameter, roughly the size of the object that caused the Tunguska event in 1908. So if it *did* hit, while it would be a local catastrophe, it wouldn't be world-ending. If you're into astronomy, here's the JPL data.
No way will we allow that rock to hit us and cause damage. It is very small, like the size of the recent one that hit Russia a few years back and blew out windows.

If we determined it was going to hit land, we'd knock it off course so it hits water instead. We also need to determine it's composition. If it's a metallic rock, that's a problem, if it's just loosely bound rubble, it would probably detonate in the atmosphere, and if that happened over water, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will hit somewhere like Detroit or Washington DC.. or fall on Putin's head.

What hyperinflation? In what reality are you seeing hyperinflation ?

Hyperinflation is usually preceded by inflation, followed by high inflation. We are currently in a period of high inflation, and cascading bank failures can bring us into hyperinflation, which usually catches normies with their pants down.

Hyperinflation is usually preceded by inflation, followed by high inflation. We are currently in a period of high inflation, and cascading bank failures can bring us into hyperinflation, which usually catches normies with their pants down.
You can easily keep an eye on true inflation by watching gold and silver... if they aren't moving, nothing else is.

Gold is currently stabilized under $2000 and silver hasn't moved either.

If the feds quit printing and borrowing ridiculous amounts of money, nothing will move any further than it already has.

You can easily keep an eye on true inflation by watching gold and silver... if they aren't moving, nothing else is.

Gold is currently stabilized under $2000 and silver hasn't moved either.

If the feds quit printing and borrowing ridiculous amounts of money, nothing will move any further than it already has.

PM market has been manipulated to the extreme. I suggest you research this on your own. Major WallStreeteers even admitted doing so (And got a slap on the wrist).

For most normies, these things happen way too fast, and by the time they realize what has happened, they are already without pants.

PM market has been manipulated to the extreme. I suggest you research this on your own. Major WallStreeteers even admitted doing so (And got a slap on the wrist).
Umm.. you should do your homework. While "wallstreeters" might be able to manipulate small sections for very short time frames, they do not have the power to manipulate on a global scale.
If you think it goes further than that, post a link for reference.

For most normies, these things happen way too fast, and by the time they realize what has happened, they are already without pants.
Most normal people have only an extremely limited ability to insulate themselves from hyperinflation. Also, hyperinflation of the US Dollar would mean hyperinflation for the entire world.. not likely to happen.

Umm.. you should do your homework. While "wallstreeters" might be able to manipulate small sections for very short time frames, they do not have the power to manipulate on a global scale.
If you think it goes further than that, post a link for reference.

You think?
Oh boy are you a normie...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jpmorg...esolve-market-manipulation-probes-11601393666 (Slap on the wrist)

Most normal people have only an extremely limited ability to insulate themselves from hyperinflation. Also, hyperinflation of the US Dollar would mean hyperinflation for the entire world.. not likely to happen.
Thats the goal. They will use yet another manufactured crisis to attempt to push CBDCs on everyone

You think?
Oh boy are you a normie...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jpmorg...esolve-market-manipulation-probes-11601393666 (Slap on the wrist)

Thats the goal. They will use yet another manufactured crisis to attempt to push CBDCs on everyone
Your first link is dealing with paper gold... not real gold held in your hand.

Your second link is about the futures spoofing scandal (old news).. which was, albeit illegal, pretty insignificant. That was also paper gold and it was limited to the futures market.
Futures are manipulated all the time.. which is why I don't invest in them.

I have never thought that a paper investment into any precious metals is a good idea unless you're holding it in your hand. Paper gold is nothing but a promise, and promises today aren't worth the ink they're printed on.

We keep about $20k in gold that is split between 1oz coins and the little 1 gram tabs. We also keep about the same in Silver, but just in the 1 oz coins.
My other investment is in brass.. large volumes of it attached to led nose cones.

Feel free to invest your money how you see fit.

Your first link is dealing with paper gold... not real gold held in your hand.

Your second link is about the futures spoofing scandal (old news).. which was, albeit illegal, pretty insignificant. That was also paper gold and it was limited to the futures market.
Futures are manipulated all the time.. which is why I don't invest in them.

I have never thought that a paper investment into any precious metals is a good idea unless you're holding it in your hand. Paper gold is nothing but a promise, and promises today aren't worth the ink they're printed on.

We keep about $20k in gold that is split between 1oz coins and the little 1 gram tabs. We also keep about the same in Silver, but just in the 1 oz coins.
My other investment is in brass.. large volumes of it attached to led nose cones.

Feel free to invest your money how you see fit.

You definitely can not read.
Noone has ever said that PMs are a bad investment, especially physical PM.

What was said is that cascaded banking collapse will lead to a money print by the central banks which will basically cause hyperinflation and complete collapse, which the globalists will attempt to use to implement CDBCs. While physical PMs can definitely help in such situations, if they succeed with CDBC implementation its pretty much game over for most common folks as you will essentially be unable to participate in mainstream economy and this will cause extreme hardship.
Most of us do not have the sufficient amount of PM's (Millions worth in current fiat) to circumvent the system.

You definitely can not read.
Noone has ever said that PMs are a bad investment, especially physical PM.
I never said anyone said anything. I just made a statement of my own opinion.
What was said is that cascaded banking collapse will lead to a money print by the central banks which will basically cause hyperinflation and complete collapse, which the globalists will attempt to use to implement CDBCs. While physical PMs can definitely help in such situations, if they succeed with CDBC implementation its pretty much game over for most common folks as you will essentially be unable to participate in mainstream economy and this will cause extreme hardship.
Most of us do not have the sufficient amount of PM's (Millions worth in current fiat) to circumvent the system.
Seems to me that a complete collapse in a country of heavily armed citizens would most likely cause an overthrow of government.

2023dw_strip.jpg

Some ppl think it was Tesla that caused Tunguska. I find it interesting ……

if we in fact had what some claim from Tesla - a death ray then an astroid or a comet or whatever would have a weapon pointed at it …. Right?

Humans strive on creating fear and what if … Doom and Gloom is interesting. Look at Covid or not. We have already had what is called near misses. One day maybe we won’t get lucky

Seems to me that a complete collapse in a country of heavily armed citizens would most likely cause an overthrow of government.

This is exactly why they want CBDCs. That way they don't need to fire a single shot at you. A few keyboard strokes and you can no longer participate in society. (this was demonstrated to various degree during covid in different places and that was not even an early alpha test, they were just scraping surface of human stupidity)
As for overthrowing government, this can (and will) only happen once there is no longer a chicken on every plate, but the powers that be know this, and you will get your crunchy cricket legs instead. And most will even believe its good for them (after fact checkers tell them so)
Beta test is incoming, start reading the WHO official documentation and watching Corbett discussion of what they are preparing next.

Back