diy solar

diy solar

20A Programmable Low Voltage Disconnect for $9!

HaldorEE

Solar Addict
I have bought many items from MPJA and been very happy. They are in Florida so shipping time is reasonable. $7 flat rate shipping, so look at what else you need to make it worthwhile.

Reactions: Dzl
I have bought many items from MPJA and been very happy. They are in Florida so shipping time is reasonable. $7 flat rate shipping, so look at what else you need to make it worthwhile.

I just bought the last two units they had. Ya snooze, ya lose.

I bought two of those VHM-009 type from Amazon for 2 at $19. I returned them. Very inconsistent cut off voltage. they are now selling 2 at $17. I replaced with same board from "IS Icstation". More money but trips at the set voltage each time. Only difference is IS has QC sticker on the board. Guess the first were factory seconds.

Well, I am going to find out. I haven't been dissatisfied with anything I bought from MPJA.

While I was making the post somebody snaked them out from under me. Laugh is on me.

They are back in stock. This time I ordered mine first.

They have also added this one for 12V batteries, 30A. Uses a pot to set the voltage. Not enough to run a big inverter on.

I like the first one better. I would remove the buzzer to reduce the current draw in alarm mode.

Yes. I use the small relay to control a HD solid state relay. 200 amps but pricey.

Yes. I use the small relay to control a HD solid state relay. 200 amps but pricey.
You are not kidding. Serious amp DC Solid State Contactors are pricey. The overcurrent shutdown is nice to have. Both a contactor and an overcurrent protect. 800A disconnect rating is some serious stuff. I see why they cost > $200.

If you can live with 12V operation and without the fancy options, the 200A version is half the price.

Back