diy solar

diy solar

220v 60hz AC Output Generator with LiFePo4?

AgroVenturesPeru

Are there any out there on the market? I'm looking for a plug and play option that fits the bill...Ideally something that has over 1200wh....

There are plenty out there. More information is needed for an adequate response. Do you need auto start or will you operate it manually? An inverter generator is what you want. Watt hours isn't how generators are measured, but rather in raw watts, as the output will go up and down based on demand. Describe your battery bank and how you plan to connect the generator for an accurate response.

This is the Solar Generator Forum, e.g., Bluetti, Titan, etc.

The quoted reply was deleted. He thought you meant a gas generator, not a solar generator. I got nothing for you. AFAIK, they are all 120V.

Hah yeah, I've seen some European websites with units that could probably work down here in Peru. We're 220v and 60Hz here, but I think most of Europe is 230v and 50Hz.

I did spend a few hours yesterday looking into the various units on the market. I really wasn't too impressed by any of them. I'd say 90% of them don't use lifepo4's, and the ones that do seemed overpriced based on their specs. I guess you're just paying for convenience, because I could get roughly the same thing down here with a couple roof-mount panels, a 48v Growatt 3-in-1 unit, and a 48v 50ah 2.4kwh lifepo4.

I guess they're just marketed as being "portable" so that's why they justify a higher price.

Back