diy solar

diy solar

24v 2000w pure sine wave model suggestions

DThames

Solar Wizard
I am building a battery power box and plan to use an inverter in the 1500w-2000w range. I have been happy with some Giandel models (24v 1200w and 12v 1500w) but in the 2000w size they are a bit more than what I want to spend.

I want to keep a fairly low profile, so I can mount it on the bottom size of my box's lid. I found this Aeliussine branded model, which looks fairly solid (not their compact model). Some of the reviews suggest it will not do rated output.

I am open to other model suggestions if someone has some good experience they want to share.

Thanks in advance.

My Samlex is excellent. You do get what you pay for.

I am building a battery power box and plan to use an inverter in the 1500w-2000w range. I have been happy with some Giandel models (24v 1200w and 12v 1500w) but in the 2000w size they are a bit more than what I want to spend.

I want to keep a fairly low profile, so I can mount it on the bottom size of my box's lid. I found this Aeliussine branded model, which looks fairly solid (not their compact model). Some of the reviews suggest it will not do rated output.

I am open to other model suggestions if someone has some good experience they want to share.

Thanks in advance.

Bear in mind, take more than cost into consideration when choosing an inverter. For instance idle watt draw with no load. My 4000 watt Giendel inverter at idle draws only 6 watts where others are at 20 to 50 watts at idle. So where my inverter uses only 144 watts daily others may use 480 to 1200 watts just to power the inverter with no other load associated with it.

Back