diy solar

diy solar

24V battery for sale - 8 EVE 105Ah cells

KauaiMolokai

Solar Enthusiast
24V (nominal) battery. 8 x 105Ah EVE cells, with built in Daly BMS. Unused. Will sell for my cost - $686. Pick up or I can deliver free within SoCal. No shipping, sorry. Cash only. Please contact me for details. Battery is from Amy Wan.

24V (nominal) battery. 8 x 105Ah EVE cells, with built in Daly BMS. Unused. Will sell for my cost - $686. Pick up or I can deliver free within SoCal. No shipping, sorry. Cash only. Please contact me for details. Battery is from Amy Wan.
Hello. Where in socal exactly? I drive to Los Angeles every now and then.

Hi Larry, I'm in Oceanside, San Diego. I also go to LA quite frequently. So if this battery is something you want we should be able to do the transaction. Best is to email me at contractcrew@gmail.com, or text 831-238-3944
Regards
John

Hi Larry, I'm in Oceanside, San Diego. I also go to LA quite frequently. So if this battery is something you want we should be able to do the transaction. Best is to email me at contractcrew@gmail.com, or text 831-238-3944
Regards
John
Oh wow I’m just near downtown SD.

I’m very interested but wondering if you have any larger capacity? I’m looking for something closer to 200ah, if you have it.

Hi Larry, I came upon this particular battery incidentally so it's the only one I have. I do have a number of 280Ah EVE cells - I have a thread/post about these, but I'm somewhat reluctant to actually sell them

Hi Larry, I came upon this particular battery incidentally so it's the only one I have. I do have a number of 280Ah EVE cells - I have a thread/post about these, but I'm somewhat reluctant to actually sell them
Understood! They’re like gold right now. I currently have a 24v 70ah and was hoping to get closer to 150ah but your 105ah pack is a very tempting price.

I’ll contact you if I make a decision! ??

Back