diy solar

diy solar

24v Options: Big Battery or Amperetime

i find an another brand is foiioe which on Amazon. i find they have 48v 100ah lifepo4. the price is 3999 usd for two. i want to try. and they told me usually they will arrive a week.

amperetime are new cells, big battery are not...
not saying that is a good or bad thing...just saying

amperetime are new cells, big battery are not...
not saying that is a good or bad thing...just saying
are you sure big battery cells are not new? they claim on their website they have new cells.

"Our 24V 5.8KWh battery is designed around NEW LiFePO4 cells and manufactured in the USA. This Replacement Battery Pack is an extreme upgrade to any Lead-Acid battery system in your RV, Golf Cart, Solar, or Off-Grid Power Application. By upgrading to this BigBattery pack, you will have More Capacity, More Power, Faster Charging Capabilities, Lighter Payloads, Longer Cycle-Life and the lowest carbon footprint. These batteries are designed to last up to (10) years with Zero Maintenance Required. In both short and long-term, we guarantee that you will see and feel the LiFePO4 difference!"

https://bigbattery.com/products/24v-hawk-max-2-lifepo4-228ah-5-8kwh/

also do you know if Ampere Time has a builtin fuse, I asked them a question on this, but got no answer.

i find an another brand is foiioe which on Amazon. i find they have 48v 100ah lifepo4. the price is 3999 usd for two. i want to try. and they told me usually they will arrive a week.
can you post a link? I can't find it on amazon using the word "foiioe" in amazon search.

i try. but i think maybe local in hk. so i search them. i will wait them still arrive. i come from hk. so it will arrive soon. i i know this battery from china

Back