diy solar

diy solar

25ah LiFePO4 Cells For Sale

Stingy49

Solar Tinkerer
Hey Everyone,

I have 50 of these new 25ah 3.2v LiFePO4 cells for sale that are leftovers from a project. They are TopBand brand which I suspect is the same manufacturer as the Orient Power ones that Will tested on his channel.

I'm not sure about the legality of shipping these so I am only offering them for sale in the greater Sacramento / Bay Area region.

Minimum order 4 cells and I'll start them off at $18 per cell. If you buy more we can talk about the price. That's $225 per kwh.

Send me a PM!

Thanks,
-Derek

1569275219470.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I have 50 of these new 25ah 3.2v LiFePO4 cells for sale that are leftovers from a project. They are TopBand brand which I suspect is the same manufacturer as the Orient Power ones that Will tested on his channel.

I'm not sure about the legality of shipping these so I am only offering them for sale in the greater Sacramento / Bay Area region.

Minimum order 4 cells and I'll start them off at $22 per cell. If you buy more we can talk about the price.

Send me a PM!

Thanks,
-Derek

View attachment 265
I think to ship these, they have to be drained below 3volts. It is a shame, since lifepo4 batteries are so safe... shipping them shouldn’t be an issue. I haven’t been to Sacramento since I was 3...

nope...
Domestic — Small Lithium Metal or Lithium-ion Batteries
Each lithium-ion or lithium polymer cell or battery must not exceed a watt-hour rating of 2.7 Wh. No limit on the number of cells/batteries. Each mailpiece must not exceed 2.5 kilograms (5.5 pounds) total weight.
So...
80wh cels kinda exceed that limit by a lot...

Yeah I read all the Fedex documentation and saw the same thing :(. 80wh blows past the limit lol. I wonder how Jehu Garcia's battery company ships all their stuff...

Also, not sure what b.james is on about with his comment. From what I can tell I'm priced even/cheaper than aliexpress and you don't have to wait a month for it to show up.

Just got a DC load so I can even test cells before people buy them and confirm the ratings listed!

Yeah I read all the Fedex documentation and saw the same thing :(. 80wh blows past the limit lol. I wonder how Jehu Garcia's battery company ships all their stuff...

Also, not sure what b.james is on about with his comment. From what I can tell I'm priced even/cheaper than aliexpress and you don't have to wait a month for it to show up.

Just got a DC load so I can even test cells before people buy them and confirm the ratings listed!

Any updates on the DC load test and capacity results? Thanks.

I know right. I scored a 60v-20amp adjustable supply and this tester for dirt cheap. Can test n charge 48v batteries no problem! I gotta pick up the usb adapter for this DC load. It will run full graphs on the pc software so you can plot the discharge curve.

The results are in! 25.86ah. Looks like it performs aok :)

IMG_20191003_160352211.jpg

My notes from the test:
-Charged to 3.68v (6amp rate, was down at 1.0amp when I pulled it off)
-Stable at 3.4v for the test start (Took me 30 mins to make cables, dropped to this voltage in that time)
-25amp load (1c discharge)
-Ran until 2.3v
-Using sense terminals

Haha I'm definitely open :). If Will ever wants me to run some discharge curves I can do that too. I've gotten the serial port and software working.

Just bought 4, THANKS, been looking for these, own 18 12v 50ah E-on batteries that use these cells, 1 bad out of 144 (8 cells per battery), Joe.

Back