diy solar

diy solar

280AH EVE

Hi There, i got an offer from jenny wu. 280 ah EVE Brand 6000 cycles. 16 cells, 110$ each. DDP Germany all for 2115 $

Is this a good price ?

Amy offers me the 280ah cell also eve 6000cycles for 193 $ each-

Iam not sure...

regards thorsten
Hi Thorsten, If you want and can afford the best, go with Amy Wan. She is 100% honest, and involved personally in every aspect of providing the best - quality of cells, matching, data checking, welding studs, packaging, shipping. You get what you pay for in this case.

Hi Thorsten, If you want and can afford the best, go with Amy Wan. She is 100% honest, and involved personally in every aspect of providing the best - quality of cells, matching, data checking, welding studs, packaging, shipping. You get what you pay for in this case.
Amy Wan @ Luyuan is awesome, but so is Jenny Wu @ Docan. If the price is really as large of a difference as @1thor stated, "you get what you pay for" may be difficult to justify.

There should be real capacity labels for each cell after capacity tested by professional machine, and then can be matched capacity for each group indeed, unless they afford Genuine factory test reports with matched cells.

And Gobel team developped the QR decoder to identify the production date and info. easily for avoiding buying fake cells.

Attachments

• MYXJ_20220326180612139_save.jpg
    MYXJ_20220326180612139_save.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220409_094916.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409_094916.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220409_095238.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409_095238.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 66
Jenny told me in the chat:" the cells are voltage, ir and capacity matched"

That just means they stuck a meter on the cells. Basically, it means nothing except that they aren't dead and the vendor thinks you know nothing (or maybe the vendor knows nothing).

The matched cells from Amy are really good if you want high C rates. If you can stick to .2C or below, most other cells will work just fine.
As long as they aren't used cells, and you stick to below .2C, you will be good (even better if you design your system to keep at 40 amps or below).

Bonjour,
je viens de recevoir une offre d'Amy Wan de Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd. pour 68 cellules Eve 280Ah : "Nouvelle version LF280K avec 6000 cycles entièrement appariés) - Cellule de classe A authentique avec feuille de test d'usine" avec de nouveaux terminaux soudés l'usine.

D'après ses dires (comme l'explique EVE) ils auraient : réduit drastiquement leurs prix, la coque en aluminium serait plus épaisse, équipée de nouveaux ergots.
Cette baisse de prix ~148$ au lieu des ~200$ habituels sur le marché pour ce grade, serait due à la fermeture "covid" prolongée des usines Calb qui aurait induit un surapprovisionnement temporaire en matières premières pour ces cellules.

Mes questions :
- est-ce que quelqu'un en a entendu parler ?
et
- compte tenu de leur configuration, équiperiez-vous ces nouvelles bornes de jeux de barres souples ?

Merci pour toute réponse.

Pièces jointes​

• CF3B63CDEF448AEF24475A72C213E5B5.jpg

CF3B63CDEF448AEF24475A72C213E5B5.jpg
    14,2 Ko · Vues : 9

Hello,
I just received an offer from Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd. for 68 Eve 280Ah cells: "New version LF280K with 6000 fully matched cycles) - Genuine Class A cell with factory test sheet" with new terminals soldered in.

According to his claims (as explained by EVE) they would have: drastically reduced their prices, the aluminium shell would be thicker, equipped with new lugs.
This price drop ~$148 instead of the usual ~$200 on the market for this grade, would be due to the prolonged "covid" closure of the Calb factories which would have induced a temporary oversupply of raw materials for these cells.

My questions :
- has anyone heard of this?
and
- Given their configuration, would you equip these new terminals with flexible busbars?

Thank you for any reply.

Docan and Basen are part of a hydra-corp with identical products and identical webpages. Google their USA warehouse webpage; you can only buy in units of four. They don't sell individual cells or replacements. With Basen the 5-year warranty is worthless; that may be identical too. They really have our number.

Docan and Basen are part of a hydra-corp with identical products and identical webpages.
I mean, both sites use the same store template, but I don't think that is conclusive? The products available and number of warehouses available are completely different between the companies, for instance.

- has anyone heard of this?
Amy @ Luyuan is the most trusted and favourably reviewed vendor on this forum. If thats what she's telling you, its probably true. Prices jumped up not long ago but even I was getting emails from EVE directly (had contact with them about sourcing cells directly from them) about them having overstock of cells and they were looking to offload them for a better price.

Honestly at $148/cell I would take that deal for EV grade/matched cells!

- Given their configuration, would you equip these new terminals with flexible busbars?
I would place the batteries in a fixture/case and use the supplied busbars, personally.

Docan and Basen are part of a hydra-corp with identical products and identical webpages. Google their USA warehouse webpage; you can only buy in units of four. They don't sell individual cells or replacements. With Basen the 5-year warranty is worthless; that may be identical too. They really have our number.
Can you provide the link to 'hydra-corp'?

you have watched to many super hero movies

Amy @ Luyuan is the most trusted and favourably reviewed vendor on this forum. If thats what she's telling you, its probably true. Prices jumped up not long ago but even I was getting emails from EVE directly (had contact with them about sourcing cells directly from them) about them having overstock of cells and they were looking to offload them for a better price.

Honestly at $148/cell I would take that deal for EV grade/matched cells!

FYI, currently Amy is offering a much better deal on the 280 cells with EVE welded terminals and busbars than for the 304 cells.
I unfortunately need to match some existing 304 cells and paid through the nose compared to the 280s.

Dig up a commodities price chart for Lithium, and you'll see. It's tripled in price in the past six months.

1653575412838.png

FYI, currently Amy is offering a much better deal on the 280 cells with EVE welded terminals and busbars than for the 304 cells.
I unfortunately need to match some existing 304 cells and paid through the nose compared to the 280s.

Dig up a commodities price chart for Lithium, and you'll see. It's tripled in price in the past six months.

We all know this, but lithium batteries are not a solid block of lithium, they actual contain a relatively small amount of it.

Anyway I guess if you want to believe she is lying with no concrete evidence that is your prerogative :)

We all know this, but lithium batteries are not a solid block of lithium, they actual contain a relatively small amount of it.

Anyway I guess if you want to believe she is lying with no concrete evidence that is your prerogative :)
I just ordered $3000 worth of cells from her yesterday, I didn't say or imply she was trying to lie about anything.
I also just received an order from her earlier this week.
I thought I presented evidence that she was telling the truth, but I guess it depends on how you interpret the message.

Anyway, this is my 6th order from Amy. I'm not sure why you would interpret it this way.
LFP cells contain a higher percentage of Lithium than most chemistries. Just FYI.

I thought I presented evidence that she was telling the truth, but I guess it depends on how you interpret the message.
Apologies, I read your comment on lithium pricing as suggesting her current, lower than usual price, couldn't be true. Sorry!

Personally I would use the EVE supplied busbars, with the EVE welded terminals, but I don't have a mobile application.
Yes, she is offering a great deal on automotive grade matched (from the factory) cells at the 280 AH capacity.
You can trust what she sends you will be exactly what you ordered.

Back