diy solar

diy solar

280AH EVE

Google basen usa and docan usa. I choose not to trust them. I got burned by Basen.
Dude I checked out both sites - they just use the same storefront template, it doesn't mean anything. You can prob find fifty web stores that all use that template, its prob just a free option included with some package they bought.

Dude I checked out both sites - they just use the same storefront template, it doesn't mean anything. You can prob find fifty web stores that all use that template, its prob just a free option included with some package they bought.
And are all 50 doing business from the same country. I've dealt with the hydra-corps on eBay and Amazon and they are lousy Sellers; do they have warehouses in the USA or is that a fiction? Do they have a customer service rep?

And are all 50 doing business from the same country. I've dealt with the hydra-corps on eBay and Amazon and they are lousy Sellers; do they have warehouses in the USA or is that a fiction? Do they have a customer service rep?
I guess you just do not understand how websites work/are developed. It is clear that you are unwilling to listen to reason, so do enjoy whatever strange theories you have.

dude, may i suggest you look intonhow things actually work , before you make ridiculious assumptions and allegations ?

further more, a super hero movies is just that ; a movie ; fixtion

Hi There, i got an offer from jenny wu. 280 ah EVE Brand 6000 cycles. 16 cells, 110$ each. DDP Germany all for 2115 $

Is this a good price ?

Amy offers me the 280ah cell also eve 6000cycles for 193 $ each-

Iam not sure...

regards thorsten

Hi Thorsten, I just got the same shipment form Jenny to Sweden for more or less the identical price. Delivery took 2 months and 2 days, by boat to Dresden unless I am mistaken.

I don’t have any experience of any other providers, but I can say that I am super happy with the communication with Jenny and the cells were totally in mint condition.

I don’t have any experience of any other providers, but I can say that I am super happy with the communication with Jenny and the cells were totally in mint condition.

I hate to be so specific, but what do you mean by "mint condition"?

I hate to be so specific, but what do you mean by "mint condition"?
I think the "Docan system" / ( $110 per A cell ) will be undermined with EVE's new policy of laser blurring of QR codes with a B for non-A cells...
At AMY https://szluyuan.en.alibaba.com/ the price of a cell ( EV quality ) with double busbar and 0,5mm separation comes to 158$ pc for 68 cells in CIF in a free port in Switzerland the whole insured until the destination.
For a security identical to Paypal but by credit card (less expensive) the trick is to indicate a deadline of delivery on the proforma invoice, because the credit card does not generally cover the transaction beyond one month! For my part, I have set it at November 1st, which gives me a sufficient buffer in case of dispute with the credit card.

Attachments

• Sans nom 2.pdfbattN°2.pdf
    275.1 KB · Views: 21
I think the "Docan system" / ( $110 per A cell ) will be undermined with EVE's new policy of laser blurring of QR codes with a B for non-A cells

Personally, as long as a cell pulls capacity and they're new, I don't care what 'grade' they have on the QR codes. I just bought 32 cells from Docan for $4102 DDP shipped to my door - that's $128 per cell or $0.146 per Wh. I've been running 32 similar cells (which were most likely not EV grade as well) for the past two years now without issues. Who knows, maybe this change will push the price down (I know, wishful thinking).

Personally, as long as a cell pulls capacity and they're new, I don't care what 'grade' they have on the QR codes. I just bought 32 cells from Docan for $4102 DDP shipped to my door - that's $128 per cell or $0.146 per Wh. I've been running 32 similar cells (which were most likely not EV grade as well) for the past two years now without issues. Who knows, maybe this change will push the price down (I know, wishful thinking).
It would be nice if it reduced the price, but like you said, probably wishful thinking.

Some B cells are a great value, others seem to be pulls from EVs, and thus would not be marked as B.

It will help a little with truth in advertising, since I don't recall any vendors saying anything other than "brand new grade A cells". Unfortunately it will only help a little.

It will be interesting to see what happens, but I suspect they will just cover up anything that says "B".

Hi There, i got an offer from jenny wu. 280 ah EVE Brand 6000 cycles. 16 cells, 110$ each. DDP Germany all for 2115 $

Is this a good price ?

Amy offers me the 280ah cell also eve 6000cycles for 193 $ each-

Iam not sure...

regards thorsten
Hi 1thor,
I m also in germany and interessted after 2 months to see if you did received your cells and how is the status of the cells ?
Danke und Grüsse !

dude, may i suggest you look intonhow things actually work , before you make ridiculious assumptions and allegations ?

further more, a super hero movies is just that ; a movie ; fixtion
The latest conspiracy theory: Amazon sells you an item with a delivery date they know they cannot meet; they just don't bother to tell you. The delivery date arrives and the item, it turns out, ran out at the Amazon warehouse and has to be shipped from China. You find out on delivery day that the item is still in China, possibly shipped or not and delivery day, you hope, is sooner than later. Do you cancel the order? I do know how websites work and they provide a good subterfuge for the many sellers using them. And we wonder why we are teetering toward a recession!

Hello,
I just received an offer from Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co., Ltd. for 68 Eve 280Ah cells: "New version LF280K with 6000 fully matched cycles) - Genuine Class A cell with factory test sheet" with new terminals soldered in.

According to his claims (as explained by EVE) they would have: drastically reduced their prices, the aluminium shell would be thicker, equipped with new lugs.
This price drop ~$148 instead of the usual ~$200 on the market for this grade, would be due to the prolonged "covid" closure of the Calb factories which would have induced a temporary oversupply of raw materials for these cells.

My questions :
- has anyone heard of this?
and
- Given their configuration, would you equip these new terminals with flexible busbars?

Thank you for any reply.
When you receive these cells, I believe you will like them.

About the advantages of the new terminal, Eve sent this picture to me,for your reference. They suggest the new terminal more.

Attachments

• b137ba60e991ea739acb900f261800e.jpg
    b137ba60e991ea739acb900f261800e.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 95
Amy @ Luyuan is the most trusted and favourably reviewed vendor on this forum. If thats what she's telling you, its probably true. Prices jumped up not long ago but even I was getting emails from EVE directly (had contact with them about sourcing cells directly from them) about them having overstock of cells and they were looking to offload them for a better price.

Honestly at $148/cell I would take that deal for EV grade/matched cells!
Sincerely thanks for your trust,dear Ross!

About the advantages of the new terminal, Eve sent this picture to me,for your reference. They suggest the new terminal more.
For those new terminals - do they supply a busbar to connect cells end to end, like in a standard 16S configuration? f.ex the connection i have (poorly) circled in red:
1656521282287.png

Has Eve fixed the shipping boxes yet to prevent bending those new terminals?

For those new terminals - do they supply a busbar to connect cells end to end, like in a standard 16S configuration? f.ex the connection i have (poorly) circled in red:
View attachment 100602

That's a very good point that I didn't consider. I have a Seplos 280AH Mason kit and some double terminal EVE cells via Amy winging their way to me as we speak, and the Mason uses this or a similar configuration.

Does anyone have any suggestions at how this can be done? I suppose fabricating your own busbar is the only solution? Will this have an affect on the overall performance if all the busbars don't match?

Back