Will Prowse

Admin
Staff member
I hope no one buys from this listing until they prove that their business is legit and registered. Quite surprising the lack of information in the post, and they want people to send them $1000's of dollars over the internet.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
When I asked for prices, I didnt expect a PM. Any reason pricing shouldn't be public knowledge? Seems odd, though maybe I'm making something out of nothing.

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
Heather: Are we dealing with same warehouse in Texas as shown in this thread?

Heather Lithicore

Heather Houston, TX
I hope no one buys from this listing until they prove that their business is legit and registered. Quite surprising the lack of information in the post, and they want people to send them $1000's of dollars over the internet.
Lithicore Tech LLC

We are a legitimate business in Houston, TX 77077. We chose not to post our full address to the public Forum to protect the safety of our clients and our staff. If anyone is seriously interested in wanting additional information such as contact information, business location, or prices we
direct message them so we could privately discuss volume and location-based costs or schedule an appointment to come test our product before making a purchase.

One of Lithicore’s customer service values is the protection of our clients and anyone who may become a client of ours. The official Lithicore Tech website is not posted because we respect the Admins Policy of NO AFFILIATED LINKS. So to give additional information to anyone that was
interested we directly message them providing them with everything they would need.

Heather Lithicore

Heather Houston, TX
Heather: Are we dealing with same warehouse in Texas as shown in this thread?
No we are not affiliated with that warehouse. Our office is directly connected to a warehouse.

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
I do not think providing your website will violate the rule of this forum.
I do not see LiFePO4 shown in your website.

Last edited:

Heather Lithicore

Heather Houston, TX
I do not think providing your website will violate the rule of this forum.
I do not see LiFePO4 shown in your website.
We are currently updating our website as well so that all the new stock and general pricing shows. This is all new product we have got in the past month. You're welcomed to check our website in the future if you'd like to make a purchase through the website.

Will Prowse

Admin
Staff member
To protect the safety of your clients and staff? You know that the moment you mail any packages from your address, we will all know where you are located? What business on this planet is scared to post their address? Sounds very suspicious.

Will Prowse

Admin
Staff member
I might need to verify these companies somehow. Not posting an address, when they claim to be a registered business, is not ok. They didn't even spend a minute extra to add a profile picture. They don't seem to take their business very seriously at all.

If you guys turn out to be a scam, I'm posting your name and everything about you in a video on my channel and I will ensure that no one gets ripped off. And if you are a real company, you're doing a very bad job, and someone needs to replace this "Heather" person.

Professor Farnsworth

π•ƒπ• π•˜π•šπ•”π•’π• β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•€π•–π•’π•¦π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–
An address is on the website, and the LLC is registered at an apartment.

Gazoo

Dumb Dumb
We chose not to post our full address to the public Forum to protect the safety of our clients and our staff.
Very strange indeed and makes zero sense. You posted the name of your company so everyone knows where your office is.

The official Lithicore Tech website is not posted because we respect the Admins Policy of NO AFFILIATED LINKS.
You are posting in the corporate section of the forum and you are allowed to post a link to your website in this section as well as cell prices.

If you are legit you are off to a very bad start.

If you are a scam we will find out soon enough. Not saying you are but you have not given a good first impression.