diy solar

diy solar

$2948 for (32) (280aH)(New) LiFePO4

Thanks for the compliment ...

From the folks that I know that do YT it actually takes a ton of work --

My picture is off of my company ID badge that my mother made me go to the hairdresser and take about 4 hours of makeup and haircut and stuff for that morning and then do the photo in the afternoon ... .. her theory is that they are going to be posting employee pictures at various locations and someone making 12 figures is going to say - HEY THATS THE ONE ... in reality I have not had makeup on for 5 months -- all of my work clothes went from cute little dresses in LAX to now I were blue Dickies (top and bottom) and a canvas belt - a baseball cap that looks like it has gone through a war -- a pair of reflective sunglasses and a pair of steel toed caterpillar boots ... the F-word seems to be a permanent part of my vocabulary now and I now prefer BBQ anything over salad ... it takes me 10 minutes (instead of 1.5 hours) to get up and get out the door in the morning and somehow guys see me and think i am batting for the other team, and girls see me and are scared ... :)

Saving the company a little money on batteries is fun BUT what i really wish was that these BMS producers would ramp up and start making some 24V big boy BMS's that could handle 280-560...
A good Idea from Steve for sure but you are right also about it taking tons of work. I don't ever have time to edit but my content doesn't draw a lot of interest. But even if you did some short small ones when you can would be helpful to the community although maybe not generate money from it as the rules always change and to get monetized takes time.

Thanks for all you are doing and interested to see how these batteries turn out when you get them. I want to get a few more and will benefit from your lessons learned when I am ready to buy some.

so if my Chinese is holding up - its saying that these battery rankings and for both cars and truck batteries //// This is important since the numbers are different for SOLAR STORAGE but really - who cares ... its all good

As a newbie here, I have to ask. What is the main difference between LifePo4 for truck/cars vs solar storage?

rept might be the new lishens, only time will tell, xuba has started selling them as well.
seems no one is willing to be the first guinea pig on the forum

rept might be the new lishens, only time will tell, xuba has started selling them as well.
seems no one is willing to be the first guinea pig on the forum

I'm happy to take a chance here, but delivery to Norway is a pain-in-the-$#$!"#. Gotta solve that one first. @ghostwriter66 , did you get an ETA on these?

@ghostwriter66 .... I'll throw in a vote for you to do some YouTubing ..... You'd have a pretty big immediate audience if you posted a link to your channel on here.

You are definitely in a unique and interesting situation .... you could swipe on some of the crude for makeup ... LOL

If I wanted to use these cells to create a 48v 16s bank, what BMS would anyone recommend? I plan on using one or two of the new Growatt 48v all-in-one controller/inverter.

I'm happy to take a chance here, but delivery to Norway is a pain-in-the-$#$!"#. Gotta solve that one first. @ghostwriter66 , did you get an ETA on these?

They said that they are already at the shipping boat cargo office so THEY are hoping for 30-35 days ... not holding my breath but will let you know ...

@ghostwriter66 .... I'll throw in a vote for you to do some YouTubing ..... You'd have a pretty big immediate audience if you posted a link to your channel on here.

You are definitely in a unique and interesting situation .... you could swipe on some of the crude for makeup ... LOL

Getting crude and mud on us is only one part of the issue -- we have this constant wind that blows out here -- sometimes only 4-5mph then others 20-25 ... theres nothing around to slow it down -- but the issue isn't the wind -- its this fine dust/dirt/crud that just gets in everywhere --after shift when you go take a shower you just stand there for the first minute just watching all the brown water running off you and wonder how many pounds are in your lungs ... LOL...

Getting crude and mud on us is only one part of the issue -- we have this constant wind that blows out here -- sometimes only 4-5mph then others 20-25 ... theres nothing around to slow it down -- but the issue isn't the wind -- its this fine dust/dirt/crud that just gets in everywhere --after shift when you go take a shower you just stand there for the first minute just watching all the brown water running off you and wonder how many pounds are in your lungs ... LOL...
Don't forget the grit between your teeth! Grew up in the Hobbs,NM/Seminole,TX area, so can relate to what you're experiencing. Still have family in Carlsbad and Clovis, bot don't get down that way very often.

Don't forget the grit between your teeth! Grew up in the Hobbs,NM/Seminole,TX area, so can relate to what you're experiencing. Still have family in Carlsbad and Clovis, bot don't get down that way very often.

So i went back to LA to visit my mother last month ... worked most of the day Friday and was suppose to have left for the regular airport that Saturday but the company had a helicopter that brought in some parts and I caught a free ride to El Paso. My intention was to land ELP, overnight, shower, etc etc and then be ready for my Saturday morning flight ...

Landed at the heliport next to ELP airport and one of the guys said - hey why don't I call AA operations and see if there are any open seats right now ... I said sure (knowing there wasn't) ... bam ... 55 minutes later I am sitting on an AA bird pulling away from the gate going PHX to LAX ....

After everything kind of settled down I realized that I still had my dirty work clothes on - the incredible sexy ones that are a size too big (too help keep you cool and has Yellow reflective safety stuff on it -- and the name of the OIL company on the back (so pretty sure I upset a few Tree huggers on the flight) and in giant white letters under it it says ENGINEER and I'm trying at that point to remember if the deodorant can said 12 hours or 48 ... I've got sand in my hair ...and for the first time I was glad that we all had to where masks ....

SOOO I got home - my mom is all upset that I look like a homeless person and how am i ever going to meet a doctor looking this way ... etc etc ... I go and take a bath (we only have showers at the housing annex we all stay in at work -- and afterwards I swear there was enough sand in the tub to fill a cup ... the dirt and grit is sooooo fine it just gets into everything and i guess in the bases showers that has - i swear - 100PSI hitting you - you just don't notice ... but step out of a bathtub and your trying to keep a pound of sand from going down the drain ... LOL

You crack me up!
banana2.gif

So i went back to LA to visit my mother last month ... worked most of the day Friday and was suppose to have left for the regular airport that Saturday but the company had a helicopter that brought in some parts and I caught a free ride to El Paso. My intention was to land ELP, overnight, shower, etc etc and then be ready for my Saturday morning flight ...

Landed at the heliport next to ELP airport and one of the guys said - hey why don't I call AA operations and see if there are any open seats right now ... I said sure (knowing there wasn't) ... bam ... 55 minutes later I am sitting on an AA bird pulling away from the gate going PHX to LAX ....

After everything kind of settled down I realized that I still had my dirty work clothes on - the incredible sexy ones that are a size too big (too help keep you cool and has Yellow reflective safety stuff on it -- and the name of the OIL company on the back (so pretty sure I upset a few Tree huggers on the flight) and in giant white letters under it it says ENGINEER and I'm trying at that point to remember if the deodorant can said 12 hours or 48 ... I've got sand in my hair ...and for the first time I was glad that we all had to where masks ....

SOOO I got home - my mom is all upset that I look like a homeless person and how am i ever going to meet a doctor looking this way ... etc etc ... I go and take a bath (we only have showers at the housing annex we all stay in at work -- and afterwards I swear there was enough sand in the tub to fill a cup ... the dirt and grit is sooooo fine it just gets into everything and i guess in the bases showers that has - i swear - 100PSI hitting you - you just don't notice ... but step out of a bathtub and your trying to keep a pound of sand from going down the drain ... LOL
"the incredible sexy ones that are a size too big (too help keep you cool and has Yellow reflective safety stuff on it -- and the name of the OIL company on the back (so pretty sure I upset a few Tree huggers on the flight) and in giant white letters under it it says ENGINEER"
You should be proud, the Tree huggers proably do not even know how much stuff are made based from oil. You mom should also be proud too. You should really make YouTube about your work, it is very interesting.

I was told they WERE REPT cells ... will see what i get ... and the price was like $2948 . door to door ... AND I already have a tracking number for both the Chinese side and the US side ... so far so good ... maybe tooo good .. lol
Oh, xuba is listing Rept cells as well, but has different terminals and more expensive, i think listing says $86 per cell

Attachments

• 0 (9).png
    0 (9).png
    488.4 KB · Views: 37

The tree hugger in me (maybe 25%?) wants to recall that all the dust you breathe in (along with whatever petroleum industry pollutants might be around) would be happily anchored in the soil if we'd left more trees in Texas... not a personal dig at you: I'm sure you didn't cut them down personally, LOL... I just can't help but mention the connection (one I'm sure you are aware of).

I'm new here: great way to introduce myself, getting wise with one of the most beloved posters, right?
I appreciate your posts and have learned a lot from you, and everyone else here. Don't shoot me!

The tree hugger in me (maybe 25%?) wants to recall that all the dust you breathe in (along with whatever petroleum industry pollutants might be around) would be happily anchored in the soil if we'd left more trees in Texas... not a personal dig at you: I'm sure you didn't cut them down personally, LOL... I just can't help but mention the connection (one I'm sure you are aware of).

I'm new here: great way to introduce myself, getting wise with one of the most beloved posters, right?
I appreciate your posts and have learned a lot from you, and everyone else here. Don't shoot me!

I would love to have some trees here ..... I think God and the dinosaurs took care of that though about 80,000 years ago .. they are telling us that we are really in a centre of a giant dry ocean that once was several 1000 feet deep .... so really the trees had no chance from the beginning .... I know that 99.99% of the ppl don't believe this but the oil industry is very careful in making sure certain things don't get into the soil .... then again - when we make a mistake its a doooozy ....

I’m sitting on a Frac in that part of the world at this very moment...it’s a legit desert. Actual sand dunes and whatnot. It takes a lot of resources to grow a tree here.

Plenty of parts of Texas have more trees now than they did 100 years ago but it’s a big state...c’mon down and check it out sometime. :)

Back