diy solar

diy solar

2ea LXP 3600ACS ESS,2ea. Meritsun LifePO4 Battery Pack 10KWH 48V200AH

Boneyard42

I have received my 2ea LXP 3600ACS ESS,2ea. Meritsun LifePO4 Battery Pack 10KWH 48V200AH. So today I begin my installation. I am grid tide with 60ea 400w Seraphim Bifacial panels and 60ea IQ7+ Enphase micro-inverters. I have watched several videos but now one has said that they have tried what I am trying to do. I will let you know how it works. stay tuned If anyone has input please feel free to chime in. I am new to this so and ideas on how this should work will be greatly appreciated.

I am having a lux power install next week. How did you get on ?

I have received my 2ea LXP 3600ACS ESS,2ea. Meritsun LifePO4 Battery Pack 10KWH 48V200AH. So today I begin my installation. I am grid tide with 60ea 400w Seraphim Bifacial panels and 60ea IQ7+ Enphase micro-inverters. I have watched several videos but now one has said that they have tried what I am trying to do. I will let you know how it works. stay tuned If anyone has input please feel free to chime in. I am new to this so and ideas on how this should work will be greatly appreciated.
How are the battery packs working out for you?

Curious to know how the battery packs are working! I'm looking into getting the Meritsuns.

Back