diy solar

diy solar

2p16s 272ah LISHEN vs 3p16s CALB 180ah

Does anyone get lifepo4 from Shenzhen Yidong Technology Co., Ltd. .?
My order came to the tokyo port of on July 16th, but the status has not been updated even now. i asked them the current status ,their reply is that its waiting for clearance.
There is no delay due to the Olympics( i talked it with Tokyo custom), so i am currently in dispute.
i will update the results again, but be careful if you do business with this company.

Does anyone get lifepo4 from Shenzhen Yidong Technology Co., Ltd. .?
My order came to the tokyo port of on July 16th, but the status has not been updated even now. i asked them the current status ,their reply is that its waiting for clearance.
There is no delay due to the Olympics( i talked it with Tokyo custom), so i am currently in dispute.
i will update the results again, but be careful if you do business with this company.
did the chineese company give you contact data for the company in japan? the japanese wharehouse might be waiting for you to contact them. 3 weeks is a real long time for clearance. mine cleared in one week.

did the chineese company give you contact data for the company in japan? the japanese wharehouse might be waiting for you to contact them. 3 weeks is a real long time for clearance. mine cleared in one week.
I requested data and evidence about clearance, but they rejected because of DDP..

It's been 1.5 times longer than the lead time already, but she is saying the pandemic as an excuse and they haven't even offered a new lead time. .. I am asking with visa about chargeback.

Hello forum.
Regarding this shipping, it took a total of 60 days to arrive in Japan.

And today, I have been tested one cell,. All cells are good with no scratches. In addition, the capacity was over 280AH.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 14
Back