diy solar

diy solar

300 to 400Ah cells searched

Mr..speed

Hello, i am looking for 300 to 400 Ah cells for my RV, 12v system. Is there a good offer at the moment. I can build the battery by my own. Don't need low temperature cells. I live in Germany. My favorite at the moment would be.
OYE 320ah for 644euro.

€ 727,55 30%OFF | NEW 3.2V 320Ah Lifepo4 Battery Grade A 48V 310AH Rechargeable Battery Pack for RV Solar Energy storage system EU US TAX FREE

1 stay away from aliexpress, most , if not all are scam. do a search here on the forum, and look at the horror stories

2 there are, as far as i know no 320 ah cell, they are 302 or 304 aluminium cells, that may test 310-320 for the very first cycles, if they are truely new and grade a, you wont find these cells on aliexpress, but may find them at a very few selected suppliers, 2 of which are here on the forum.

3. there are cells bigger than 302-304 ah, but they are plastic encased, and made by Winston or synopolgy , and their price will be significant higher than what you posted

Hello, i am looking for 300 to 400 Ah cells for my RV, 12v system. Is there a good offer at the moment. I can build the battery by my own. Don't need low temperature cells. I live in Germany. My favorite at the moment would be.
OYE 320ah for 644euro.

€ 727,55 30%OFF | NEW 3.2V 320Ah Lifepo4 Battery Grade A 48V 310AH Rechargeable Battery Pack for RV Solar Energy storage system EU US TAX FREE
I believe the largest cell made on Aliexpress.com is actually 304Ah. I bought the 420Ah cells that measured 240Ah.
I would strongly suggest not buying from aliexpress.com. I have had better luck with alibaba.com, but aliexpress.com
seems to be scamming and getting away with it. The scams may migrate to alibaba.com.

I bought 4x320Ah cells from "SANBEN Global Battery Store" on AliExpress by following the link on Will's YouTube video. My cells were not bloated (unlike his) and have tested out at between 310 to 317Ah, which was what I was expecting given that I did not charge to 3.65V nor discharge to 2.5V.

The cells appear to be new and the seller was very communicative and seemed very worried that I would panic during the "dead time" when the cells being shipped between China and the EU warehouse.

I paid with a credit card, so wasn't over worried if things went wrong. They didn't. Maybe I was lucky. Your experience may vary.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the cost was 561€ total. And I wasn't expecting better than 300Ah for that price, so am well pleased.

Last edited:
Back