diy solar

diy solar

300 V/100 amp, volt, current, watt meter question.

Inq720

Odysseus, expert on the Siren's call
I received the 300 V/100 amp, volt, current, watt meter that Will recommended in one of his videos for capacity testing and I am using it to test my Aspenora fridge in another thread. I think I understand all the fields... BUT... there is a resistance field (circled). What is that suppose to be telling me and what question(s) does it answer?

Thanks.

Meter.jpg

WOW! That's embarrassing. Even if I'm the wrong kind of engineer to know Ohm's Law, I did have at least one class of DC circuits. I was hoping that was some kind of measurement of a battery's internal resistance. Didn't even check what now is obvious to me.

Thank you Samsonite801 for not slamming me.

It's all great bro, we're in this together hehe I have my silly moments too... :geek:

I had one recently where I thought I was buying a 48v > 12v DC-DC converter (hey that's what I thought the pic was of), but when I got it, it was just a little tiny IC chip! It does look in the pic like it could've kinda looked like a unit, but is clear once I got it it was NOT! Just this inch long little tiny chip, so I guess I felt kinda dumb I didn't see in the description that was a chip, only the heart of the DC-DC circuit, that the user is supposed to build into a fully functional converter. Dang, oh well hehe live-n-learn...

1608393918632.png

I was wondering why the price was so cheap for what it was. So now I have to learn how to build it I guess...

You know... you never can tell with stuff out of China these days. I thought this was total B.S... tiny little stepper motors. I bought this...

50 of them for $4.25 delivered from China!

How can they ship them for that... much less make them??!!

1608395137535.png

Back