diy solar

diy solar

TheSwede

Hi every one. I'm TheSwede, a new guy here intrested in emergency small 12V 'powerstations' for short & long SHTF events.
Will not do the whole home, as I live in an apartment. Have gone from 24 AGM to 100 Ah AGM and now will build a 280Ah LiFePO4 battery bank with the 4 new LiFePO4 cells that came from China today.
Charging from 3x40w glazed aluminium framed panels in parallell, 2x50w olso glazed panels in parallell, a small petrol 12V alternator and a Honda 1000 generator for when no sun or mains.....
will not run KW's in the inverters, but 2 pcs modified sinus for computers, small TV's and 2 more sinus hevier inverters with more starting power on 250 & 500W for a fridge in the summer
Chargers for smaller batteries & USB devices are run direct on 12V 'cigarette'outlets or by USB pluggs.
TV with satellite dish, short vawe radio and transmitters direct on 12V. Also charging a number walkie talkies for short range communication to the 12V system.
As demand grews on more things and some lights, I have bought these 280Ah cells to quadruple my capacity and sustainability.
They were bought from a reputable seller in China with good reputation, but took 3month to ship.
I'll present them later in the battery thread, as I've have not seen any review from this seller.
The cells performs and look as new, so I think of interest from others here.

Enough for now, so good night from TheSwede

Back