diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
It’s not directly related to the subject of this thread, in as much as it wasnt batteries I’d ordered, but I’ve recently had two orders from AliExpress fail to show up. I’ve successfully obtained a credit card chargeback on the first order and will be doing the same for the second one too.

The whole experience has been something of an eye opener of how ineffective and unreliable Ali’s “purchase protection“ is, and after placing very many orders with them I have now resolved never to buy one single thing from AliExpress, solely because of their response to my items not having been delivered to me (easily proven with tracking details I sent them).

In both cases, their response to me sending tracking screenshots which prove the items just stopped their journey as soon as they hit Europe was to reply saying “the item is available for your collection at your local delivery office, kindly contact your postal service”. The fact the tracking of the local service showed the item has never been received by them, much less delivered to me, counted for nothing. The customer services team of Postnord (Swedish national postal carrier) told me by phone that postage labels with the given tracking number had been purchased but never used.

Lucky for me I had credit card protection to fall back on, but probably most people don’t go to the trouble of making use of that, so how AliExpress expect their business to survive when their purchase protection is quite useless and fails to reimburse the customer when it is easily proven the item never arrived, I don’t know. Anyone else experiencing this will surely do the same as I will certainly do - never buy from AliExpress again!

Read the whole thread, everything is detailed in here. Ali should be well aware by now, as are Paypal and CC companies.
I read, but didn't find any message saying that the dispute refunded successfully. Maybe I misread.

However, AliExpress stepped in on my dispute and they have it on hold now because it is still in protection time and ask me to wait. I am almost sure that I won't get any batteries and afraid I don't get a refund either, because the seller can update the fake tracking info as they wish.

I read, but didn't find any message saying that the dispute refunded successfully. Maybe I misread.

However, AliExpress stepped in on my dispute and they have it on hold now because it is still in protection time and ask me to wait. I am almost sure that I won't get any batteries and afraid I don't get a refund either, because the seller can update the fake tracking info as they wish.
Paypal sorted it for me and others.
The only safe method to buy anything from "ali-china" (TM quattrohead 2022) is to use your credit card via paypal.

........so how AliExpress expect their business to survive when their purchase protection is quite useless and fails to reimburse the customer when it is easily proven the item never arrived, I don’t know.
There are 8 billion people here on this planet so there are plenty of customers to prey on. Out of those people, many of them are gullible. Many of those are too lazy to do anything about their money being stolen so they right it off.

There is no end in site for potential clients. As clients die, more are being made. People have scammed people for years and it will never change. It's a great business model if all you care about is yourself. Many people get rich this way and feel great about it.

Paypal sorted it for me and others.
The only safe method to buy anything from "ali-china" (TM quattrohead 2022) is to use your credit card via paypal.
How do you use a credit card via PayPal. I opened my account and only found two ways to pay, pull from your checking account or paypal balance. Couldn't find any way to add a credit card.

I would like to personally thank jasonhc73 for this thread - it just saved me from falling for this same ridiculous scam. They are still doing it under different names....

jasonhc73, your selfless willingness to risk the hassle, if not the cash, is of great service to this community.​

A11BFDAD-B25E-4C27-A83B-5D480EF5C00F.pngAlmost there... (Not)

AliExpress keeps saying to wait for the package but the shop is already offline.
Luckily my order was below 50 usd.

It's not possible to chat with AliExpress.

D5DC43B6-7565-4141-BB3B-D4D07E70ED0F.png

I have written a complaint to 17track that they support scammers because they support QFLT tracking numbers.
And now my QFLTB2821647510YQ tracking code is gone from 17track.

Can anyone verify it with there own tracking codes ?

AliExpress uses 17track in the dispute investigations so i hope they will refund me since the package does not exists.
AliExpress is updating me in 4 hours so I keep you updated.

I have written a complaint to 17track that they support scammers because they support QFLT tracking numbers.
And now my QFLTB2821647510YQ tracking code is gone from 17track.

Can anyone verify it with there own tracking codes ?

AliExpress uses 17track in the dispute investigations so i hope they will refund me since the package does not exists.
AliExpress is updating me in 4 hours so I keep you updated.
Yes, mine also disappeared from 17track. This resulted in my dispute being accepted by AliExpress. Now I'm waiting for my refund.
The other dispute is still in waiting period, but as long as it doesn't reappear on 17track, I expect this one will be refunded too.

Back