diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
I ordered 200ah from another seller 16 cells for about $1200. I got the cells but no busbars or bolts. I have asked for some compensation for not shipping the accessories. Terminal don't look scratched or anything just coated like they have been sitting for a while. Not sure what to expect of the capacity

I ordered 200ah from another seller 16 cells for about $1200. I got the cells but no busbars or bolts. I have asked for some compensation for not shipping the accessories. Terminal don't look scratched or anything just coated like they have been sitting for a while. Not sure what to expect of the capacity
At least something was delivered. Hopefully they work out.
BTW, what seller?

At least something was delivered. Hopefully they work out.
BTW, what seller?
The listing is gone but has another one which is cheaper.
US $1,010.92 35%OFF | 16Pcs CALB 3.2v 200ah Lifepo4 Cell Lithium Rechargeable Batteries for DIY Pack Solar Energy System RV Electric Car

I have no expectation of them actually arriving.
This is a $900 experiment with 2 guarantees of return of money.

I know there is no such thing as a 320ah cell.
My point is to show the shamtastic way of AliExpress and the bullshit reviews it is plagued with.
My last day of expected delivery is tomorrow so I will be filing a dispute also. Just wanted to give the seller benefit of doubt as he keeps saying it is in transit.

My last day of expected delivery is tomorrow so I will be filing a dispute also. Just wanted to give the seller benefit of doubt as he keeps saying it is in transit.
So far after a week of the dispute being filed, no response from AliExpress or the Store/Seller and no change in the tracking page.

AliExpress has made the order FROZEN

2022-07-16.png

Last edited:
So, I'm curious, is all the tracking activity you got just made up by these scammers?
Probably so.

This is the actual tracking link:

I already have 1 transaction returned to me via Paypal and the other is on it's way.
It was a crazy idea but I backed myself with Paypal and my business credit card. Paypal did the right thing, AliExpress were totally useless.
Again, only spend the money on small cheap items on AliExpress, too many shisters.

The sad part is that Ali will just let the scammer open another store with another xxxxxx name and start it all over again.

The sad part is that Ali will just let the scammer open another store with another xxxxxx name and start it all over again.
Hopefully the locals will eventually get tired of this and bring some punitive damage charges. Best to just stay out of this mess.

The point is the scammer had your $900, and thousands of others like you.

If he only gets the money for a month for a thousand orders that is nearly a million dollars to invest. As this is a rolling scheme the scammer continually has the returns from that investment - which results in a good income.

Real estate agents in Australia pull a similar scam, ask for (and receive) large deposits for property and put them in a trust fund. These funds often continuously contain millions. Interest is kept by the real estate agent at tens of thousands per year.

For you it’s only $900 for a couple of month, for someone on the receiving end of thousands of these transactions it is a good living.

I just made a quote from Basen (a normal regular supplier with good reputation), shipping alone was $865.00. ?

Should make the poll, will I get the automatic refund in 8 days?
I got a quote from gobelpower after they advertised free shipping and all taxes paid so I sent a message asking for a price in 16 eve 280ah cells. Email attached in USD converted to AUD and it's up round 3500AUD.. I also spotted 12v 200ah batteries on ebay for a crazy price ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-20-09-12-54-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-20-09-12-54-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2022-07-20-09-21-44-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-20-09-21-44-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21
Back