diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
Has anyone ever bought anything from yueyue007 Store on Aliexpress? They have a ton of feedback have been around for a while and are offering some pretty low prices. I'm thinking of getting these 100AH batteries: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004223016502.html
Pretty cheap, I wouldn't be out too much if they never arrive and would suit my needs if they are as described. btw these guys are also selling the same 320ah batteries being discussed here.

Did you end up taking a risk and placing an order? The seller has now been on AliExpress for over half a year, and has quite a bit of positive feedback (although that could be faked of course):

nxKwMB5.png

There have also been some pics posted of those who claim to have received the product:

2oN3sWZ.png

Kc0C0vl.png

I took a risk without doing research on yueyue007 Store unknowing there's a massive scam system going down, not sure why ali's risk assessment team haven't flagged this one up yet- very suspicious!!!
Fake Tracking / Non Delivery / ongoing dispute with PayPal and Aliexpress, this thread was a great help with the dispute.
Please don't be a victim or you may end up here...
battery4.png

I took a risk without doing research on yueyue007 Store unknowing there's a massive scam system going down, not sure why ali's risk assessment team haven't flagged this one up yet- very suspicious!!!
Fake Tracking / Non Delivery / ongoing dispute with PayPal and Aliexpress, this thread was a great help with the dispute.
Please don't be a victim or you may end up here...
View attachment 104578
Yep exact same thing for me with this "vendor" Paypal have been excellent.

Same situation here. Currently order is frozen after opening a case with PayPal. I actually quoted the forum and gave them my tracking number to compare with what has been posted here.

I somewhat knew that this was risky, but was expecting used Grade B cells, not a full scam. Should have done my homework better.

The store is "yueyueXXX", but it seems that they actually run a few other stores too ("Ponser" or something like that). They accidentally replied from another store account when I confronted them about the scam.

Well I assume none of the bad reviews are faked so these one stars should be reviewed carefully.

I can't believe Ali Express allows "sellers" like this to remain on their platform for so long after so many reports/complaints/etc.

Ridiculous.
Well, Ali, which basically the middle man, holds the money in their account while collecting interest, they will release the money to the seller when the transaction is done and satisfied by the buyer, so Ali is the one that comes out ahead no matter what, so the longer the dispute take to solve the more interest Ali collects.
it works basically the same way with the escrow account when you buy a house, the escrow company is collecting the interest while the money is in their hands.

Last edited:
I am in the same boat, ordered 4x320Ah from yueyue163 and have the same shady QFLExpress tracking info that shows on 17track. Have put in a dispute with Aliexpress and will take the cc chargeback route if not. Have an ongoing dialog with the seller, asking for model of the cells, they claim they are the manufacturer. ?

I am in the same boat, ordered 4x320Ah from yueyue163 and have the same shady QFLExpress tracking info that shows on 17track. Have put in a dispute with Aliexpress and will take the cc chargeback route if not. Have an ongoing dialog with the seller, asking for model of the cells, they claim they are the manufacturer. ?
Give AliExpress 5 days, then do chargeback.

Thanks for posting the same experience.

QFL and Breeze logistics seem to have the same bullsh*t tracking info. I am 99.9% sure that nothing will turn up.

What also stinks is that http://www.szqfsy.wang/ has no SSL. The domain was registered I'm 2019 and the site shows no news updates etc after 2018. Are we looking at a defunct logistics carrier that has been hijacked by scammers?

Back