diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters

jasonhc73

Cat herder, and dog toy tosser.
Seems too good to be true.

Paid with Paypal, so there is Paypal's protection.
And aliexpress 75 day gurantee.

I've bought plenty on Aliexpress and only ever had one complaint with a useless capacity tester.

16 cells for $ 888 plus $12 (I guess PayPal fee) delivered to my house

Attachments

• 2022-05-09.png
    2022-05-09.png
    65 KB · Views: 48
They certainly has some interesting pricing, not much variation between a 100ah and those 320ah's. You figuring it will be Forrest Gumps box of chocolates, "you never know what you will get"? ?

I just made a quote from Basen (a normal regular supplier with good reputation), shipping alone was $865.00. ?

Should make the poll, will I get the automatic refund in 8 days?

Attachments

• 2022-05-11_LI.jpg
    2022-05-11_LI.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 79
@jasonhc73 Yeah - Same boat. Waiting on the order to ship. I ended up sending an email to gauge the likelihood of these actually being shipped. We'll see what they say. I have 8 days left for them to ship before it auto cancels out.

The way I see it is that I do not know any company that makes 320ah battery. Since there are none, then anyone selling a 320ah battery is lying.

If they are selling 4 320ah [that are really 304ah at best] $222 shipped, then there is something not right. Even if they got the cells for free, I suspect the shipping would be more than that.

The entire ad is suspect.

Just my thoughts, good luck and let us know how it works out.

Last edited:
Lithium rock

Lithium is found in very low concentration in igneous rocks. The largest concentrations of lithium-containing minerals are found in granitic pegmatites. The most important of these minerals are spodumene (Li2O, Al2O3. 4SiO2) and petalite (Li2O, Al2O3. 8SiO2).

Down to 4 days for the shipment to be sent (16 cells). Time is ticking for them to get it out the door before the order auto cancels. The only sliver of positive info is that the 'available' items left has gone down. So maybe there is some legitimacy but more likely than not this is just going to cancel out. fingers crossed..

Down to 4 days for the shipment to be sent (16 cells). Time is ticking for them to get it out the door before the order auto cancels. The only sliver of positive info is that the 'available' items left has gone down. So maybe there is some legitimacy but more likely than not this is just going to cancel out. fingers crossed..
2022-05-16 (1).png

My buddy purchased 32 of the 320ah cells from Good battery on Aliexpress. They looked ok but they were just slightly shorter than my 280ah cells. i tested one and it came out testing at 255ah. He paid less per cell than i did for my 280 cells but i did end up with more ah per dollar spent i think in the end. of course on package was damaged and leaking. He said the leaking electrolyte really smells bad. He is trying to get a refund and return them. not sure how that will work out.

Back