diy solar

diy solar

33 LION batteries for sale: 48V, 9.6 KWh, 200Ah, 280lbs each, 90+% cycle life remaining

anolan22

Can someone help direct me to a buyer? I don't know where to start... my company used them for prototypes (we used them to power OTR kitchen appliances) and they are sitting in a warehouse.
  • 48V, 9.6 KWh, 200Ah, 280lbs each, 90+% cycle life remaining.
  • See images for more specs.
I'm willing to sell for 2k each. Any help connecting me to interested DIYers or companies would be greatly appreciated.

Comparable brand new unit

Comparable brand new unit (2)

IMG_0879.jpgIMG_0880.jpgSpec.jpegSpec2.jpeg

How did you determine 90% left?
The batteries were cycled between 200-400 times only.

Electricians working with the folks we purchased the new batteries from also tested them prior to disconnecting them from the rig by running tests after plugging into the BMS.

Hi. I do solar installations, so if you are not getting much traction, I'd be interested in all of em, but for less than that. How many have you got?

Hi. I'm sure everyone has the same questions about whether they are any good or not, and so what do we do about that? I'm thinking fly down there and load test them myself, or you send me one.

Pricewise, let's discuss this privately.

Jim

Attachments

• 1624286118464.png
    1624286118464.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
What year were they purchased? Also can you provide more details on what tests have been performed on them recently?

Back