diy solar

diy solar

4 EG4 LiFePower4 48v100ah S.E. MO.

Kornbread

Solar Addict
Gauging interest.

4 EG4 LiFePower4 server rack batteries.

Want to considerably increase the size of storage and going diy with bare cells. Thinking $1150each. Paid over $6k new. Want to sell as a lot.

Located in SE Missouri. Will not ship.

Have original boxes, cables, and the little wheels that came with them. 2were purchased 02-22, the other 2purchased 05-22.

No issues running a Growatt spf6000t low freq inverter. For what it's worth, registered the 5year warranty with Signature Solar but no confirmation.

https://signaturesolar.com/eg4-lifepower4-lithium-battery-48v-100ah/

Batteries are sold.

Last edited:
Gauging interest.

4 EG4 LiFePower4 server rack batteries.

Want to considerably increase the size of storage and going diy with bare cells. Thinking $1150each. Paid over $6k new. Want to sell as a lot.

Located in SE Missouri. Will not ship.

Have original boxes, cables, and the little wheels that came with them. 2were purchased 02-22, the other 2purchased 05-22.

No issues running a Growatt spf6000t low freq inverter. For what it's worth, registered the 5year warranty with Signature Solar but no confirmation.

https://signaturesolar.com/eg4-lifepower4-lithium-battery-48v-100ah/
That’s a good deal for someone local. You should just pack them into your future system somewhere, if space allows. More AH is always nice.

FYI - Warranty is not transferrable.
These sell for $1449 and with 30% standalone energy storage tax credit would come to $1014 each if purchased new.

These sell for $1449 and with 30% standalone energy storage tax credit would come to $1014 each if purchased new.
Curious, when does the tax credit go into effect? How much can be claimed? Anyhow, you forgot shipping. For a grand, I'll just keep them.

Tax credit went into effect 1/1/2023. There is no limit provided you have reportable income tax above the claimed credit amount. I took advantage of SS year end special which included $100 flat rate shipping for 4 batteries. Not sure if and when they would run that sale again.

Tax credit went into effect 1/1/2023. There is no limit provided you have reportable income tax above the claimed credit amount. I took advantage of SS year end special which included $100 flat rate shipping for 4 batteries. Not sure if and when they would run that sale again.
Does it apply to raw cells?

Does the energy credit not apply to "used" equipment? Haven't seen that exclusion.

The credit rate for property placed in service in 2022 through 2032 is 30%.

The credit rate for property placed in service in 2022 through 2032 is 30%.
I'm talking about the stand alone battery storage credit (no solar). 2023 is the first year it qualifies for the credit.

Back