diy solar

diy solar

4000 Watt Holiday Rambler Class A Build

Just wanted to post some pics of my latest build. A 2004 Holiday Rambler Neptune Class A
Here are the details.

4000 watt solar array
Custom aluminum solar racking with steel coated safety tension cables.
(2) EG4 - 100ah 48 volt rack mounted batteries. 10240 wh capacity
Growatt SPF 5000 US
Solar Edge auto transformer
240 volt split phase AC output
(2) Victron 48/12 volt step down converters for a total of 60 amps available for slides and leveling jacks.
Sterling 12/48 volt DC to DC charger
Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor

This will run everything in the RV including both AC units at the same time.
It was built to be able to easily expand the battery bank with 2 more EG4 batteries.
I also included some screenshots from the VictronConnect app.
During the array build I also cleaned and repaired any old roof damage that looked like may later be compromised.
This was a fun and

Just wanted to post some pics of my latest build. A 2004 Holiday Rambler Neptune Class A
Here are the details.

4000 watt solar array
Custom aluminum solar racking with steel coated safety tension cables.
(2) EG4 - 100ah 48 volt rack mounted batteries. 10240 wh capacity
Growatt SPF 5000 US
Solar Edge auto transformer
240 volt split phase AC output
(2) Victron 48/12 volt step down converters for a total of 60 amps available for slides and leveling jacks.
Sterling 12/48 volt DC to DC charger
Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor

This will run everything in the RV including both AC units at the same time.
It was built to be able to easily expand the battery bank with 2 more EG4 batteries.
I also included some screenshots from the VictronConnect app.
During the array build I also cleaned and repaired any old roof damage that looked like may later be compromised.
This was a fun and tough build!
Amazingly clean, well-organized build...!
Question for you, re: the screenshots of your Victron Connect software display...
The comments "Running Air," and "Some Clouds," were added to the screenshots via photo editing software, or are those words generated by the Victron Connect interface somehow?
Thanks in advance,
Markansas

Amazingly clean, well-organized build...!
Question for you, re: the screenshots of your Victron Connect software display...
The comments "Running Air," and "Some Clouds," were added to the screenshots via photo editing software, or are those words generated by the Victron Connect interface somehow?
Thanks in advance,
Markansas
No I added the text with the "Markup" option in the iPhone photo app to the screen shots to describe what was running and what the environmental conditions were.

Back