diy solar

diy solar

400watt-ish, ~40"x80" form factor - Any decent resellers that will ship 4?

liamlunchtray

I currently have 3 200watt panels on my RV and I would like to add ~1600watts more. I can fit 4 more panels with a max size of 42"x82" a pop.

I live in Rhode Island. Any recommendations for decent resellers? I had been looking at the JAM72S10-410/MR from Solaris-shop.com but I have seen a lot of horror stories about them. Signature Solar seems very reputable, but have a 10 panel minimum. I had also been looking at Alt-e who have a local pickup, but nothing is stock in this form factor. Is there anyone recommended for a small order of largish panels?

Thanks as always!!
Liam

please feel free to post about the panels upon use. i've read generally good outcomes with santan. good luck! ??️

Looks like Santan had some I missed the first time. Ordered!
Going to pick up 2 panels I got over black friday from Santan their website broke over black friday they got it working again late in the day. Just getting into solar lucky for me they happen to be 30 min drive from my home. They have new solarever 410W for under $250 these might be perfect for an RV setup VOC is only 31V. I saw some 400 watt panels the VOC was 150 volts only drawback I see is the weight these are almost 50 lbs each. Santan also located in Georgia that might be closer to Rhode Island I'm in Phoenix.

Back